SpinFever Online Casino Review
When Dama N.V. launches a new online casino, we can’t miss it since its reputation in the niche is top-notch. That’s why we are here to describe SpinFever online casino launched in 2023. Its top sister sites overviewed by the SlotsUp team are Spin Samurai and Goodman, and we liked these platforms.
The welcome offer of up to $2,000 + 200 FS and the collection of awesome games from 100+ providers are attractive. But we can’t trust the site until we test it, so here comes the SpinFever casino review based on our experience and feedback from real players.
SpinFever Casino Licensing
Dama N.V. operates SpinFever casino under the legit 8048/JAZ2020-13 Curacao license (registration number 152125). The site itself is SSL-encrypted, guarantees private data safety, and implements various safety tools for a safe experience, while the offered software is RNG-certified and regularly tested.
Basic SpinFever T&Cs
This part of our SpinFever review will show the basic rules the casino sets to deal with players, including the basic restrictions, turnover requirements, and restricted countries.
- 2.4. Among the restricted countries are Curacao, the Netherlands, France, Georgia, Gibraltar, the UK, and the USA.
- 3.5 to 3.9. There are certain restrictions for providers. NYX isn’t available in Canada, Play’n GO and Pragmatic are restricted in Sweden, and more.
- 4.1. A wide range of SpinFever currencies includes EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, some more fiat options, and cryptos, such as BTC, BCH, ETH, DOG, LTC, USDT, etc.
- 9.7. If the deposited amount hasn’t been wagered 3x times, the casino may charge extra fees upon both a deposit and withdrawal.
- All types of games powered by 100+ providers
- Nearly 20 currencies, including USD, EUR, CAD, NZD, and cryptos
- Lucrative bonuses for each day of the week
- Additional fees when the deposit hasn't been wagered 3x times
- VIP points can’t be exchanged for real money
- Not enough filters for the casino game library
SpinFever Casino Registration
The registration process takes up to a few minutes, and you get the SpinFever login after following these simple steps:
- Visit the official site and push the green ‘Sign up’ button on the right
- Then, enter your email and push ‘Next.’
- The next part of the form requires choosing a password and entering some contact and personal details.
- After this, you need to choose the currency (19 options to choose from) and country. Plus, add your address and confirm that you accept the terms.
- Once you’ve pushed the ‘Sign up’ button, the casino transfers you to the account, and you are prompted to activate the first deposit bonus for new players.
- You’ll see the KYC verification tools to verify your identity, address, and payment methods in your account.
SpinFever Responsible Gambling
This SpinFever review will also cover the responsible gambling issue. As well as other casinos from the Dama N.V. casino group like Voodoo, SpinFever has account settings to set deposit, loss, wager, and session limits and the cooling-off period or opt for self-exclusion. We like this approach.
SpinFever Casino Games
To be well-entertained, you can enjoy various SpinFever games. We enjoyed the list of 100+ providers, including Habanero and BGaming. Plus, it’s nice that the usability is improved via categories for all the popular game types, including Bonus Buy, Crypto, and others.
Among the available jackpot games, we recommend Starlite Fruits Mega Moolah. Other popular slots at SpinFever online casino are Gates of Olympus and Mummyland Treasures, launched in 2023. The demo mode is available for all these games, even without registration.
A separate page for live dealer games highlights game shows (Boom City), roulette (Speed Roulette), blackjack (ONE Blackjack), and more. RNG table games like Bonus Deuces Wild are available in another section, so it’s a good option when you want to play them for free.
Deposits & Withdrawals at SpinFever Casino
The range of payment methods available at SpinFever is massive since the site is crypto-friendly (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, etc.) and accepts loads of fiat methods, such as Visa, Skrill, and Neosurf. It’s suitable for the owners of bank cards, e-wallets, and blockchain wallets.
The minimum deposit of $20 is above average, and newbies may find it inconvenient compared to SlotAmba, with a minimum limit of $10. Withdrawals also start from $20 (or 30 CAD/NAZ).
SpinFever withdrawal limits are $2,500 (3,750 CAD/NZD) per week and $12,000 (18,000 CAD/NZD) monthly. The withdrawal time on the casino’s side is 0 to 24 hours, though the average payout time will also depend on the selected method.
Bonuses for SpinFever Casino Players
Regarding SpinFever promotions, the casino impressed us with its massive welcome pack of up to $2,000 + 200 FS and so many frequent offers. But we’ll have to examine their playthrough requirements to ensure we can recommend these promos.
The package of up to $2,000 + 200 FS is massive and overcomes many competitors. The bonus is distributed upon the first 3 deposits:
- First deposit – 100% up to $500 + 50 free spins
- Second deposit – 50% up to $500 + 50 free spins, ‘FEVER2’ promo code
- Third deposit – 50% up to $1,000 + 100 free spins, ‘FEVER3’ promo code
Each part of the SpinFever welcome bonus requires a minimum deposit of $30, and we should note that it’s pretty high compared to most casinos. For example, SlotAmba requires a minimum of $20, but this won’t make a difference for high rollers who want to activate the more significant amount.
The other bonus terms determine the slots for free spins (Pragmatic Play or BGaming software), the 45x wager requirements (it’s somewhat above the average 40x), the max cashout from bonuses ($5,000 from cash and $2,000 from FS), and the validity period of 7 days. These conditions sound good, especially for players with a large bankroll.
In addition to the signup offer, the casino boasts cool SpinFever bonuses regularly. Conveniently, these bonuses are designed for each day of the week, while high rollers will get an extra offer to boot. The conditions are excellent, and bonus fans will appreciate SpinFever for this.
- Motown Monday – 170 free spins
- Hang Loose Tuesday – 20% cashback up to $100
- Groovy Wednesday – 170 free spins
- Wicked Thursday – 20 free spins
- Friday Fever – 20 free spins
- Saturday Night Spins – 10 super spins (€1 value)
- Boogie Down Boost – 50% up to $100
- High Roller Hustle – 50% up to $500
We enjoyed the rich SpinFever VIP program since, unlike Mr Fortune, where you can become a VIP by invitation only, the site gives clear instructions on earning points and reaching new levels. Unfortunately, these points can’t be exchanged for genuine funds, while casinos like Voodoo have this option.
You get 1 point for each $20 and reach, for example, level 1 by collecting 200 points. The casino’s cashback (provided with a 5x wager) increases from 5% to 15% when you upgrade the levels, which is suitable for active gamblers.
Trust and Reputation
We enjoy Dama N.V. brands on their excellent reputation, and this case is no exception. We examined gambling platforms with real players’ feedback and didn’t find SpinFever complaints. Perhaps, the casino is too young to reveal its feedback, but we hope players won’t be disappointed.
The live support chat also pleased us since we tested the option and received a relevant answer within several minutes. Besides the chat, players can use FAQs or write at support[a]spinfever.com.
We had enough time to test SpinFever and conclude based on what we’ve experienced. The positive sides are more outstanding since we like the range of payment options, including crypto, significant cashout limits, mobile optimization, excellent bonuses, helpful support, the absence of a withdrawal problem from real players, and more.
Perhaps, minor disadvantages like a somewhat higher than average minimum deposit of $20, a 45x wager, the absence of a regular SpinFever no deposit bonus, or the lack of a CP exchange option may be disappointing for some players. Still, it’s a matter of taste, while the safety and other crucial issues are top-notch. That’s what we like here at SlotsUp!
FAQs About SpinFever Casino
Can I get a welcome bonus at SpinFever Casino?
Sure, newcomers depositing over $30 can receive up to $2,000 + 200 FS upon the first 3 transactions at a 45x wager.
What payment limits does SpinFever Casino have?
Minimum deposits and withdrawals are $20 (or 30 CAD/NZD). Maximum limits are $2,500 (3,750 CAD/NZD) per week and $12,000 (18,000 CAD/NZD) monthly.
How do I contact SpinFever Casino customer support?
The casino has a 24/7 chat or support[a]spinfever.com email. Our experience showed that the manager responded within a few minutes.
Is SpinFever a crypto-friendly online casino?
The casino accepts BTC, BCH, ETH, DOG, LTC, USDT, XRP, BNB, ADA, and TRX. Plus, players can use varied fiat methods.