Online Casino Reviews - By gamblers for gamblers!
Despite the fact that the SlotsUp team is fond of free online slots, we also love playing them for real money just like any other casino games fan does. And just like any other casino games fan we face many problems while trying to find a reliable online casino. We are afraid of fraudulent and cheaters, we can’t be sure that we are playing the original games, we get hidden pitfalls in wager requirements and don’t get if the casino is available and licensed in our country or not.
But now we have this page that will help you understand how all that online gambling things work, what is an online casino, how to chose the best and the most reliable one, which casino bonuses you can get and what points you should pay your attention to before creating your first online casino account in order not to be cheated by fraudsters. Here you will also find the complete list of trusted online casinos with the best online casino reviews where you can play your favorite real money slots. You can read through the whole article on use the menu on the left to navigate the page and check only the passages you are mostly interested in.
Best Online Casino Sites 2020
Online Casinos Types
In case you are the experienced gambler, you will hardly find something new here. But if you are just a newbie and still don’t know which online casino to choose, you’ve come to the right place. We are glad to tell you more about different types of online casinos and payment systems, how to use them, how to make your first deposit or withdraw your first win and all the other things that you need to know before creating the account in an online casino and making a first deposit. These things may look very simple but need some time to get into. Of course, you can do it by yourself and try to understand everything on your own experience but we want you to spend your time playing casino games but not reading tutorials and tons of online casinos reviews. So you can rely on the SlotsUp team that will introduce you to the gambling industry basics. Let’s start from the very beginning and explore what types of online casinos you can meet on the gambling market.
No Download Online Casinos
No download or instant play online casino. That’s definitely what you need to start from if you have never played gambling games before. The no download casino, obviously, doesn’t require any downloads and you can play the real money slots right in your browser. Even though some of the casino games providers are already creating the HTML5 slots, in most cases you will still need the Flash plugin installed. To play in no download casinos you will just need to enter the casino website, log in or create account, make a deposit and start playing real money games. It’s fast, it’s easy and it doesn’t consume anything on your hard drive.
Download Online Casino
As you can get from the name, that’s just the opposite online casino type. While most of the casinos work in the no download versions, some of them are still working according to the old school download model. To play gambling games in the download casino, you will need to install some software on your computer.
In case you feel that online casinos are not realistic enough and you miss that thrilling feeling when a casino dealer starts handing out the cards, check the live casinos where the real dealers from all over the world are connected to you by the web camera. Thanks to this real game streamings you can make the gaming process more interactive and feel like you are playing in one of the Vegas casinos without even leaving your room. Usually, live casinos are used to play card games such as blackjack and baccarat but some of them also have different roulette options and some other casino games. For the gamblers convenience, the cards used in live online casinos are bigger then usual cards so everyone can see them even on the smallest screens.
Technologies are moving forward and now we can do everything we want from our smartphones and gambling is not an exception. With the help of your iPhone you can order food, pay your bills and listen to the music and now you can also spin the reels of real money slots or make a poker bet in the mobile casino. Most of the big casino games providers have mobile slots in their collection and you will see them once you open the online casino from your tablet or smartphone. Some of the casinos also have a special mobile app that you will want to download to play real money mobile slots or other casino games.
Virtual Reality Casino
Some time ago, virtual reality was just a fantasy but now it became, like, definitely real. And that’s where the future hides. Virtual reality casino will let you drink a shot in a casino bar and spin the reels of a real money slot while laying on a sofa in your bedroom with just your VR headset on. Just imagine how cool it would be. On every gambling trade show, there are VR sets shown to the public and we can already play PS games in virtual reality so it will not take much time for the casinos to make the next step towards the technologies of the future. Have you ever tried the Oculus Rift? Then you’ll understand what we are talking about and why we are so excited about the virtual reality casinos. Of course, this kind of games will require special equipment that costs some money but you will pay them for the unforgettable experience. And you can always win that money.
Casino Bonuses Types
And now let’s move on to our all-time-favorite part about the online casino bonuses. Whether you want to watch a movie online, buy a blender or read some news you are followed by the bright online casino ads luring you with no deposit bonus, guaranteed free spins and so on. So what these bonuses are and where’s the catch? Today, there are at least 3 main casino bonuses that you’ll see in each and every more or less famous online casino.
Welcome or Sign Up Bonus
That’s probably the most beloved online casino bonus that you can unfortunately get just once — when you make your first deposit. In order to celebrate your joining the casino, it will award you with a deposit bonus, usually up to 100% of the deposit amount. Some large online casino will give you not only the first deposit bonus but also the bonus package with the additional bonuses on your several next deposits. For example, you can get 100% on your first deposit, 50% on the second and 20% on the third.
No Deposit Casino Bonus
Where the casino is generous enough, it can provide you with no deposit bonus. It means you don’t get a “deposit bonus” since you are not actually making a deposit — you play real money slots for free and can get some wins without spending money. This is usually a kind of welcome bonus so you can also get it once right after you created a casino account.
Free Spins Bonus
When we hear “Free spins” we always know that online slots are involved. With a free spins bonus, online casino may award you a number of free games in the most popular or featured slots. The information about this kind of bonuses can usually be found on the casino website promotion page. In most case, you can get your free spins after making a deposit and the bet amount will be fixed during the game.
To get the complete information about the casino bonuses, check the relevant page on the casino website. Besides these three main bonuses, some casinos also offer the happy hours when you can play games with a discounted rate or gambling marathons letting you win even more money.
How Do We Choose Online Casinos
And now here comes the hot-button issue: how do we choose online casinos to list on the SlotsUp website? First of all, the SlotsUp team has many years of experience in the gambling industry and we can distinguish the safe and trusted online casino from the first glance. But we don’t always trust our eyes so there is a number of criteria that should be adhered by all the online casinos to get into our list:
- 1. The online casino must be licensed by gambling licensing authorities. This is the main point that can never be skipped or ignored. You will know more about the licensing procedure by the end of this review.
- 2. The casino should have 24\7 live customer support. Whether you have a question concerning the gaming process, the deposit or the payout, there should be someone who can help.
- 3. Reputation. There are some websites that have been creating the lists of trusted and licensed online casinos for many ears and we do rely on their opinion. They are, for example, Casinomeister and the Wizard of Odds.
- 4. Wide portfolio of the casino games from trusted software developers. The more games the casino has, the more reliable it usually is. Popular real money casinos provide the games by famous gambling developers such as NetEnt, Microgaming and so on.
- 5. The high payout limits and fast payout process are also the features of trusted real money casinos. There is also the pending time i.e. the time needed for the casino to make things done and process you request on money withdrawal. It usually doesn’t exceed 48 hours and if it does — you’d better choose some other online casino.
On each real cash online casino website, you will see a wide list of gambling games that differ from one casino to another. Most of the online casinos limit their game lists to the slot games only while some of them prefer to mix them up with other casino games such as blackjack, video poker, scratch cards, baccarat and so on. Some of the no download casinos may seem to have the wider demo games list than we do but we try to keep up and regularly update our game list with the newest slots. Demo game means that you can try playing the casino game for free and decide whether you want to spend some money on it or not. It’ s a perfect option for inexperienced players that don’t know how all that gambling things work and need to practice for a while before switching to the real money games and making their own betting strategy.
Comparing with online casino websites, we have a big advantage: all of the casino games on SlotsUp (and for now there are more than 3000 slots) are free by default. Thanks to the custom designed algorithm, you can play any real money slot for free and if you want to do it for real cash — you just need to click the “Play in casino” button to get redirected to the online casino that has the game in the list. We also track the gambler’s location and will offer you only the casinos available in your country.
Casino Software/Game Providers
All of the trusted casinos with good casino reviews have the games created by the largest and most famous casino soft providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, EGT etc in their collections. These companies have been on the market for many years, they are licensed in many countries and their games work like the software seal of approval for the online casino. You can be sure that if you see the NetEnt game in the casino list — this casino is safe and have all the necessary licenses and certificates.
The casino games portfolio is getting bigger and bigger every day. New software providers appear and new games are released. Casinos are not trying to attract customers by old school flash games such as Book of Ra and Lucky Lady Charm by Novomatic anymore. Alternatively, their lists are updated with state-of-the-art 3D, HD and HTML5 real money slots that are compatible with both desktop and mobile devices and work perfectly on different screen sizes. These games sometimes look more like advanced video games than just the simple casino games with primitive graphics. Today, casinos are getting more customer responsive and try to keep up with the times using the most advanced technologies in gameplay and graphics.
When you are playing real money slots in the online casino, you need to choose the most convenient way to transfer your money. Today there are dozens of different payment systems and different currencies accepted in the gambling industry. Some of them are more popular and convenient, some of them are not used by many casinos yet but each of them has its own fans. Here we’ve got the list of the most famous payment systems that you can choose from.
- Visa/Mastercard. Paying by a credit card is probably the fastest and the easiest way to make your online casino deposit. Both of these systems are reliable and safe and there is hardly a single casino that doesn’t accept Visa or Mastercard credit card.
- Paypal.Using the Paypal e-wallet is also a popular way to make a deposit and withdraw the casino wins. Paypal always protects its customers so you can be sure your money will not disappear. But, even though the Paypal system is very popular around the world, there are still some countries where it’s not available and the gamblers will need to choose some other payment options.
- Neteller.Neteller is another e-wallet payment system available in more than 150 countries around the globe. Some time ago it was considered to be the most popular payment option in the gambling industry. And even though it’s replaced by the credit cards now, many casinos accept Neteller payments and many gamblers choose it as the main payment system. This option is currently not available for the USA gamblers.
- Paysafecard.It is a perfect option for the gamblers who are very afraid of frauds and don’t want to disclose their credit card information. It is a prepaid card that you can buy in one of the 500 000 outlets across the world and use to pay for the goods in online shops and for the games in online casinos. It’s safe and easy but might be sometimes difficult to find especially in the small countries.
Of course, that’s not the complete list of payment systems. You can also make your online casino deposit via the bank wire, check, Entropay and EcoPayz systems and even with the help of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. All the accepted payment options are usually listed on the casino website so don’t forget to make sure you can withdraw your money before making a deposit.
Licensing is a procedure that should be passed by each and every online casino. The gambling license is a kind of certificate issued by gambling authorities that allow the casino operate in the gambling industry and to, actually, exist. To get licensed, the casino should confirm that it meets up certain standards approved by the regulation board. There are several main licensing jurisdictions that can issue the licensing certificate depending on the casino location. They are, for example, the Malta Gambling Commission, the UK Gambling Commission, the Isle of Man Gambling Jurisdiction, Gibraltar Licensing Authority and some other.
We would like to emphasize that the SlotsUp never works with unlicensed online casinos. All of the real money casinos from our list have all the necessary licenses, are safe and trusted and you can be completely sure that nothing will go wrong while you play.
We never stop our work in finding, checking and listing the new online casinos, gambling games, and special promotions. All of them comply with the regulations mentioned above and we never add a single casino without carrying out the deep research. Once you start your way into the gambling world, you will see that there are dozens of online casinos on the Internet and most of them look cool and safe. To be absolutely sure that the casino is a good one, don’t forget to read the online casino reviews on our website and wherever else you can find them. We also have our own pages in all the popular social media and we do this not only to tell you more about real money slots and casinos but also to answer all the questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to ask — we are always here for you open for conversation.
There is also the one last thing that we want to talk to you about and it is called gambling awareness. We know that real money games are fun, we do play them a lot and love getting real money wins. But you should never take it as a primary income source. Of course, if you don’t have the Master’s degree in Math and are not a god of probability theory. It can’t be your main job and you can’t quit your job to gamble. Take your winnings and losses for granted. Eventually, you know what you are doing and what can happen each time you make a deposit. You can get a jackpot and you can loose everything you’ve bet. And if you loose, don’t forget that gambling is the entertainment and entertainments always cost some money. The SlotsUp team wishes you good luck in gambling and hopes you will enjoy our reviews and free demo games.
Online Casinos FAQ
- 📌 Which Are the Best Casinos that You Would Recommend to Give a Try?
- First of all, take a look at the casinos list SlotsUp team has prepared for you. There, you’ll find a bunch of amazing websites that provide all kinds of online gambling games to play for real money. Feel free to give them a try, wonder around and see which one you like the most though it can be a tricky task as all of them are worthy. Having a tough time choosing? Start with our top-3 favorites and see what they can bring you:
- 📌 Can You Really Expect to Win Money in Online Casinos?
- Sure you can but only as long you make your deposits in the reliable casinos like the ones from the SlotsUp list. We tolerate no frauds or shady websites and always make sure the casino is 100% safe before we can add it to this page. Every online casino gets through the thorough check-up where we verify its license, number and quality of games, availability of banking options, speed of withdrawals and general security. Add a bit of luck and you can definitely expect to get the real money winnings.
- 📌 Is it True that Online Casinos Cheat Players and How Can I Protect Myself?
- The world is not perfect, unfortunately, and there are always people and companies who cheat. Online gambling industry is huge and diverse, there are hundreds of online casinos on the market today and some of them might not be as truthful as we’d want them to be. But it’s not something that should restrain you from playing your favorite games as it’s quite easy to avoid those bad casinos: just always read the reviews, make sure you are using reliable banking options, and pick the casinos from reliable sources like SlotsUp list.
- 📌 How Casino Payout Ratio is Calculated and Which Casino Sites Have the Highest Payouts?
- The first thing to know here is what casino payout ratio is. Also known as RTP (return to player) or expected return, casino payout ratio is generally the calculation of your chances to win in a game of chance.
Basically, it’s the amount of money won in the long run divided by the total amount of money bet. The RTP of most of the reliable casinos is more or less the same though it can vary from one game to another. For example, the RTP of blackjack is about 99% while the one of roulette is slightly lower — only about 97%.
- 📌 How Safe is Online Gambling These Days and Who Is In Charge of Making Sure It’s Safe?
- As we already said, online gambling is a completely safe activity when you care about the quality of online casinos you are playing in. Yes, you can (and you probably will) lose some money even in the best online casino in the world but it’s gonna be an honest loss. Except for the fact that we personally check every casino in the list, they are also checked by more serious institutions like licensing authorities and private testing companies that can issue their seals of approval.
- 📌 Which Casino Games Give You Real Money For Sure?
- There is never “for sure” when playing gambling games as most of them are based on random number generators meaning your winnings depend on sheer luck. Thus, any game can bring you real money wins and at the same time, any game can make you lose some. To increase your chances, you can check the RTP number of each game you are going to play — in most cases, this information is available on the casino’s website.
- 📌 How to Deposit Money Into My Casino Account Without Getting Into a Trouble?
- The answer is simple: use reliable depositing methods you’d use for any other kinds of online payments. Making a casino deposit doesn’t really differ from making a payment in the online shop and, just like any reputable online retailer, online casinos usually offer several ways to bring your money to their accounts. It could be debit and credit cards, PayPal, various e-wallets or pre-paid options. Some casinos are now also accepting cryptocurrency for deposits and if it’s not safe for you — we don’t know what is.
- 📌 What is a Casino Self Exclusion and How Long Does It Usually Last?
- Casino self-exclusion is a process of banning yourself from online casinos. It’s usually used by people suffering from gambling addiction or just those who think they are spending too much time playing their favorite games and need a bit of motivation. It’s performed by contacting online casino customer support and can be temporary (for a week or a month) or permanent (for those who need to completely cut down any ties with an online casino). Remember: every safe and reliable online casino should make your self-exclusion process fast and easy, no extra questions asked.
- 📌 What is Gambling Addiction and What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Problem Gambling?
- We all here love to gamble but sometimes this love can turn into harmful activity. Gambling addiction is the constant urge to gamble for real money even though the consequences could be bad and include serious debts and problems in relationships with friends or family. The first signs of gambling addiction are the following:
- a gambler prefers playing games to any other activity;
- one starts hiding the gambling habits from the loved ones and tries to keep it in secret to not get judged;
- financial problems occur, followed by debts and, in some cases, even criminal offences.
- 📌 Does Playing in the Casino for Real Money Even Make Sense Today?
- Does travelling make sense today? Does drinking a good hot cup of coffee in the morning make sense? Playing in the casino is just another way to have fun — one of many. It can be super-entertaining or become your way to unwind after a tiresome day while rolling a couple of slots reels of having a blackjack round. As long as you are making your bets in safe casinos and keep things under control — you are going to have great experience and, luck permitting, get some winnings on the way.