Blacklisted Online Casinos
If you aren’t new to online gambling, you have faced the challenge of choosing a trusted online casino. Today’s gamblers are very concerned about the issue of security. At the same time, the fast development of the industry and impressive competitiveness gave birth to many gaming clubs, while not all of them are trustworthy. The online gambling industry is a perfect way to earn money. That’s why punters should be careful to avoid fraudsters, who might use illegal schemes to take their money.
To help modern punters, experts regularly check new and existing Internet casinos to ensure their fairness and reliability for excellent online gambling in Cyprus, the USA, Australia, and other countries. Today, we are going to speak about blacklisted online casinos. The latest is gaming venues, which are considered unacceptable or untrustworthy. Such facilities should be avoided to guarantee a safe gambling experience. Read the article to recognize a list of blacklisted online casinos and find out the main reasons for a gambling club to become blacklisted.
List Of Blacklisted Casinos
The following gaming facilities are better to avoid:
|50 Stars||Problems with transactions|
|Cool Cat||Payout problems
|Win Palace||Problems with transactions|
|Fiz||Problems with payouts
|1X2 gaming||False advertising|
|Bella Vegas||The club sends spam to customers|
|Casino Del Rio||Shady practices|
|Casino-X||Problems with transactions|
|Grand Reef||False advertising|
|21 Dukes||Payment issues|
|Ace Live Casino||Untrustworthy|
|Amco Casino||Rigged games|
|Ocean Breeze Casino||Untrustworthy
|Aztec Casino||Rigged games|
|CasinoWin.bet||Potential Bad Debt|
|Beat the Dealer||Payment issues|
|Letou||Potential Bad Debt|
|7Spins||Potential Bad Debt|
|Slots Village||Potential Bad Debt|
|Winward Casino||Potential Bad Debt|
|Casino Moons||Potential Bad Debt|
|Thebes Casino||Potential Bad Debt|
|Beem Casino||Bad Debt|
|Blu Casino||Payment issues|
|Casino States||False advertising|
|Cats Eye Casino||Payment issues|
|Cirrus Casino||Payment issues|
|Betworld247||not user-friendly T&Cs
Reasons Why Casinos Become Blacklisted
There’s no single list of unreliable gaming establishments on the Internet. Amateur punters and professional gamblers keep playing and finding untrustworthy clubs from time to time. As a result, you can find diverse lists on various websites. In addition, they are regularly updated and supplemented with new casinos, which are recognized as unreliable.
However, every expert does a difficult job of analyzing a gambling house. Several issues should be considered to define an unreliable Internet casino. Let’s observe each criterion and its essence in detail.
The issue of security is the most important for modern punters. Each Internet user wants to keep his/her personal information and finances safe and sound. The safety of the gaming facility is proved by such things as an operating permit and security policy. Among the blacklisted online casinos USA, punters will find those with
- No license/poor license. Any trustworthy Internet casino should be certified by one of the reliable authorities. For instance, Malta, Curacao, UKGC, etc. The information about an operating permit should be available in open access on the official site of a gambling house. If there’s no license indicated, it’s better to leave the website to avoid problems and money losses. There’re cases when there’s a license, but it’s not one of the well-known ones. Try to avoid platforms the license of which seems suspicious to you.
- Poor security standards. Untrustworthy clubs don’t provide advanced security measures and encryption for the protection of the information of their customers.
Payments at an Internet casino are another crucial issue for every punter who decides to play for real cash. When somebody makes replenishment, they hope to be able to withdraw the winnings later. Surely, it’s required to read the rules and meet wagering and other requirements. However, a gaming platform shouldn’t create additional obstacles to obtaining payouts or complicate the process. Blacklisted casinos online are characterized by:
- Complex and/or slow withdrawal. When the payout procedure seems too slow or hard, it’s a sort of alarm signal for punters and experts. Besides, when reports about a too long withdrawal process or even the refusal of an Internet casino to pay are found, that gaming club is likely to become blacklisted.
- Few payment methods are accepted. Any reputable gaming venue supports a wide range of options for replenishments and payouts to meet the requirements of various categories of punters. If just a few not very popular options are offered, it’s better to avoid the casino.
Customer Care Issues
For every punter, it’s vital to be able to solve any issue as soon as possible. Most modern venues offer various tools to contact the assistance team – live chat, email, phone, etc. To define, which casinos are blacklisted, experts always pay attention to the quality of support:
- No customer support/poor customer support. The worst platforms offer no assistance at all. There’re also those which offer a few ways to resolve problems. However, they are not effective. In most cases, punters might wait for agents for hours, while the responses on email will take weeks.
- Problems with handling customer complaints. Even the best gaming facilities have to face complaints from time to time. And every Internet casino should be able to deal with them correctly. If a platform can’t address the complaints, it will likely be on a blacklist.
When punters register at an Internet casino, they want access to a wide range of games characterized by fairness, stable functioning, and high quality. Speaking about the latest blacklisted casinos, they all lack advanced software. Such clubs have:
- Poor game choices/slow or lagging games. The platform can’t provide a stable and smooth gaming experience. Games are constantly lagging, making it impossible to win a desirable prize or relax.
- Bad software. All the games presented at reputable gambling establishments should be certified and officially provided by reliable developers. The software is often rigged/pirated at unreliable gaming venues, so games can’t provide fair outcomes based on the RNG.
- Unclear Bonus Terms. Gaming clubs offer bounties to attract users. Untrustworthy platforms usually offer bonuses with unclear terms or requirements, which are not indicated. It’s better to keep away from the site with unclear terms.
Reputation Issues In Blacklisted Casino Sites
The reputation of a gambling platform among real punters is also extremely important. Reliable online casinos in the United States and other countries might have negative and positive customer feedback. When speaking about untrustworthy gambling venues, they have many bad reviews.
The information might be found not just in punters’ comments. Experts in the gambling industry keep monitoring the market and writing their reviews on various Internet casinos. Thus, blacklisted casino sites will have at least a few negative reviews on casino-related websites.
Pay attention that reviews and blacklists are regularly updated to provide only relevant and trustworthy information. The Internet gambling industry keeps developing and changing very fast. Thus, the situation with one gaming facility might change dramatically.
What You Should Know About Blacklisted Casinos
There’re so-called “warning signs”, which every punter should pay attention to. New gaming sites keep appearing, and not all of them are trusted. Professional gamblers cannot always check a new club in time, which is why every gamer should be ready to define a reliable or unreliable Internet casino on one’s own.
Both newbies and seasoned punters can define the trustworthiness of a particular gambling establishment by analyzing the main criteria. We offer several’ alarm signals’ to make it a bit easier for you. If you see at least one of them, keeping away from an Internet casino is better. Besides, it’s better to observe a list of casinos not blacklisted online when choosing a gambling platform.
How To Tell If A Casino Might Become Blacklisted
Every gambler can report a suspicious gambling facility to protect other players from the negative experience and possible losses connected with the application of unreliable platforms. Suppose you mention the following ‘symptoms’. In that case, a gaming club might be added to a list of blacklisted online casinos for USA players:
- The absence of an operating permit
- Lack of transparency (the information about a casino provider isn’t in open access)
- Unresponsive user assistance (there’s no support or no answer via chat or email)
- Negative reviews from other punters or professionals of the industry
- Unfamiliar gaming software (games from unknown developers, which might turn out to be rigged).
These are the main things that can be observed during the first visit to an Internet casino. Creating an account is not even obligatory to ensure the platform is safe. The other aspects might require more profound research – registration, deposit, and playing particular games.
Can A Blacklisted Casino Redeem Itself
The situation in the gambling market is constantly changing. Due to this, it’s difficult to see a list of blacklisted online casinos once and forget about worries forever. Sometimes new Internet clubs are launched without proper preparation. As a result, they might have certain disadvantages, which provoke punters to leave negative comments. As a result, new casinos can be added to a blacklist.
As time passes, the quality of an online casino might change. The platform might obtain an operating permit, buy certified software, build professional assistance, and improve security measures. As a result, the gambling venue will be excluded from a blacklist. From this point, the gaming club becomes reliable.
To ensure punters have up-to-date information concerning blacklisted platforms, experts in the industry keep checking various venues from time to time. Thus, professional reviews are updated regularly.
Where To Find Trustworthy Casinos
To define a reliable gaming establishment to play casino games, it’s better to use industry-related sites. Thanks to them, punters can easily find casinos that are not blacklisted online and observe the best representatives of the Internet gambling market. Trustworthy Internet casinos will have such characteristics:
- A valid operating permit (it’s better to choose clubs with famous licenses, for example, MGA, Curacao, UKGC, Kahnawake, Isle of Man, etc.)
- A wide collection of certified games from well-known providers
- Additional certificates from reputable organizations which prove the reliability (for instance, eCOGRA)
- Pleasant bounties with reasonable conditions, which are indicated
- Professional user assistance, which is available around the clock.
The requirements for the best gaming facilities are strict enough. However, if an Internet casino meets all of them, we can indeed say that the platform is trustworthy. When selecting one of the best clubs, punters can create an account and play slots for real money without worries.
Top Trusted Online Casinos in 2023
|Best Fast Payout Online Casinos||Main Bonus||Min. Deposit||SlotsUP Rating|
|JackpotCity||up to $1600||10 EUR, 10 USD||99|
|Betway||Up to £/€/$1000||10 EUR, 10 USD, 10 GBP||96|
|Bovada||100% Up To $3000||20 USD||90|
|El Royale||250% up to $12500||10 USD||92|
|Ruby Fortune||£/$/€ 750||10 EUR||97|
|Golden Lion||400% up to $15,000||25 USD||93|
|Aladdin’s Gold||7x 200% Up To $2000||35 EUR||85|
|Crypto Reels||$4500 + $75 Free Chip||35 USD||85|
|Slots of Vegas||$5000||20 USD||93|
|All Star Slots||$4000||35 USD||90|
Blacklisted Casinos FAQ
How Does An Online Casino Become Blacklisted?
Every gaming facility is assessed based on several criteria. If an Internet casino has one or more negative aspects – the absence of a license, poor support, weak security measures, etc. – it might be considered unreliable. At the same time, the club might redeem and be included in a list of casinos not blacklisted online.
How To Find Out If A Casino Is About To Become Blacklisted?
There’re alarm signals, which can help avoid possibly unreliable gaming facilities on the Internet. Punters should pay attention to the information about license, terms & conditions, casino providers, software, and reviews of other punters. Such platforms will probably be added to a list of blacklisted online casinos for USA players soon.
How To Be More Careful About Blacklisted Casinos?
To avoid various problems connected with the security, finances, and quality of the gambling experience, it’s better to see a list of blacklisted online casinos before choosing a gambling platform. Besides, when a club is defined, consider the most common alerts, which might signalize unreliability.
Can A Casino Get Out Of A Blacklist?
Lists of blacklisted online casinos are often updated due to the constant development and changes in the industry. Thus, even an unreliable gaming venue, which used to be on a blacklist, might be excluded from it and recognized as a reliable one. After this, you’ll probably even find it on the best online slot reviews. A platform should obtain a license, improve security, and increase software quality.