ePay Casinos Online
This time, we are going to talk about ePay.bg casino sites, the advantages of using ePay as a payment option, and about ePay in general. We will also help you find the most trustworthy online casinos that are accepting ePay.bg payments.
ePay. bg is a little-known payment provider based in Bulgaria. It was founded in 1999 when the online betting industry wasn’t so huge. As of now, there are over 30 gambling sites that accept ePay as a deposit option. Our experts have already reviewed them all and checked whether they are properly licensed, offer a wide range of real money games, have functional mobile versions, and provide their players with fair bonus offers.
We will also talk about the ePay casino types, the methods of funding your ePay account, and the bonuses offered by the best ePay online casinos. You will also have an opportunity to pick any ePay casino from our own list and check it out yourself.
Best Online Casinos that accept ePay
ePay Casinos for Real Money
Our SlotsUp team has reviewed all the online casino Bulgaria sites and included the best of them to our ePay online casino list. Before we recommend you to visit some online casinos that accept ePay, each of them is being thoroughly tested. Only after we get sure that the ePay casinos are licensed, protected, and are worth checking out, we list them on our website.
So, all the casinos that accept ePay, as well as Turkish lira casinos and other gaming portals that are present on our website, are absolutely safe and worth playing at.
How to Deposit at ePay Casinos?
Before making ePay casinos deposit, you should create an ePay.bg account first. Compared with popular Skrill casino online sites and casinos that accept ecoPayz, ePay online casinos differ by being targeted on the local Bulgarian gambling market. That’s why only Bulgarians can sign up and use ePay.bg for making casino deposits.
When you create an ePay wallet, you can fund it with the help of your bank account, debit/credit card, or even ATM. After that, open the ePay deposit casino you’ve decided to play at, go to the banking page, and select the ePay casino deposit option. Before entering the amount you want to deposit, read the banking terms of the online casino ePay carefully, as there may be some limitations on the deposits.
In most casinos accepting ePay, deposits are processed instantly so that you can start playing for real cash right after you confirm the deposit. As a rule, gaming portals do not charge any fees for making casino ePay deposits.
How to Withdraw from ePay Casinos?
Unlike popular Webmoney or Entropay online casino, not all Bulgarian gaming portals accept ePay.bg as a withdrawal method. However, if you are lucky to play at an online casino with ePay withdrawal option, you will have a chance to withdraw your winnings pretty fast.
You don’t have to provide too much sensitive data when making a ePay casino withdrawal. Simply enter the amount you want to withdraw, specify your ePay wallet number, and confirm the withdrawal procedure. The ePay withdrawal time varies depending on the online casino you are playing at. As a rule, it takes up to 72 hours.
Advantages of Using ePay as Deposit Methods
Of course, ePay.bg has certain strengths which make it a competitive deposit option in the Bulgarian online casinos. They are the following:
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawals. All ePay casino sites let you make financial transactions with a speed of light.
- Security and anonymity. When making a deposit or withdrawal, you shouldn’t provide the top ePay casinos with your sensitive data.
- Convenient application. ePay.bg has its own application which allows you to control all your payments right from your smartphone. Plus, it generates unique passwords for the confirmation of payments made in online casinos accepting ePay for deposits.
ePay Casino Types
There are several different types of online casinos you can come across on the web. If you don’t want to be confused when you enter one of them, read our reviews of three of the most popular casino types that are using ePay as a payment method.
Mobile Casinos that Accept ePay
The first and probably the most popular online casinos we are going to talk about are mobile online gambling sites. Today, when most people are actively using their smartphones, ePay mobile casino portals are getting really demanded among Bulgarian players.
We have a good piece of news for you — all online casinos accepting ePay have the mobile casino ePay versions. However, there are no less than two types of mobile casinos with ePay. The first one is an ePay casino mobile application. If a casino mobile ePay has a separate app, you will be asked to download it from your app store. The second type is an instant-play ePay deposit mobile casino. This one does not require you to download any applications. You can just open the instant-play mobile casino accepting ePay in your mobile browser and start playing.
Whichever type of mobile casino ePay deposit you choose, it will be a great experience for you as well as a nice opportunity to spend your free time with pleasure.
Live Casinos that Accept ePay
Spinning the reels while you are away from home is definitely a great advantage. However, if you want to feel a real casino atmosphere, you should play live casino with ePay as a payment option.
For those who don’t know, live games are played with real dealers sitting in the special rooms or right in the brick-and-mortar casinos. Live dealer casinos with ePay casino deposits allow you not only to see how a live dealer deals the cards or spins the wheel but also to communicate with them through a live chat or even voice chat. So, why not pick an online live casino ePay and feel like you are playing in a Vegas casino?
New Casinos that Accept ePay
New online casinos are popping up almost every day so that it’s pretty difficult to keep pace with the latest gaming news. In the other hand, each new casino ePay tries to bring something new for you and make you interested in what it offers. New games, new bonuses, new opportunities — these are the reasons to check out new ePay online casinos.
ePay Casino Bonuses
Bonuses are the most effective way of attracting players attention. There are different types of bonuses offered at online casinos that accept ePay as the payment option.
The most popular ePay casino bonus is a welcome bonus. Each ePay online casino features its own welcome bonus which may include several deposit bonuses and even free spins on the selected online casino games.
Many players are looking for a no-deposit online casino ePay bonus since it doesn’t require making any deposit. It’s given after you complete the registration process and enter your newly-created online casino account. No-deposit bonuses may also be presented in the form of cash or free spins.
Another popular bonus type is a refer-a-friend bonus. It’s a small but decent reward for inviting your friend to the casino you are playing at.
The other bonuses offered by ePay online casinos include daily/weekly/monthly bonuses, Game of the Month bonuses, cashback rewards, VIP bonuses, and others. The only thing you have to remember is that each ePay casino bonus goes with certain bonus terms and wagering requirements. Don’t forget to read these terms very attentively before you make a deposit and claim a bonus.
ePay Casino FAQ
- Are ePay Casinos Safe to Play?
- You can be absolutely sure that each ePay online casino is safe and secure. ePay provides a layer of security between gamblers and online casinos they are playing at. Moreover, ePay cooperates only with those online gaming sites which are licensed by trusted regulatory bodies and protected with the latest SSL encryption.
- Do All Casinos Accept ePay?
- ePay caters to Bulgarian players only so that it is accepted only by those online casinos that are open to Bulgarians. As of now, you can find over 30 online casinos that accept ePay.
- What is the Minimum Amount I Can Deposit via ePay?
- ePay hasn’t set any limitations on the amount you can deposit to an online casino. The minimum deposit amount is determined by the casino itself. As a rule, it ranges between $5 and $10.
- What is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via ePay?
- The maximum deposit amount is equal to $1,500 but it also depends upon the casino you are playing at. You can find this info in the banking terms of the online casino.
- Are There Any Fees Charged?
- ePay imposes some small fees on the accounts that are not “certified” yet. The account becomes certified when it is considered to be in regular use.
- Are ePay Deposits Instant?
- In most cases, the amount of money you have deposited via ePay appears on your casino balance right after the transaction is confirmed.
- Are ePay Deposits Allowed in My Country?
- As we have already mentioned, ePay.bg was designed exclusively for Bulgarian online gamblers. That’s why only Bulgarians can use ePay as a deposit option.
- Can I Use ePay in Mobile Casinos?
- Virtually all ePay online casinos are compatible with modern mobile devices, which means that you can easily use ePay in mobile online casinos.
We know it would take us all day to answer all the questions related to the use of ePay in online casinos but we’ll try to answer the most popular ones.