Lastschrift Casinos Online
Direct debits have been popular for more than 70 years and a Lastschrift casino isn’t the only example of this old-school yet still relevant money transferring method. Although Lastschrift real money deposits are used exclusively on German gambling sites that accept direct debit, the experience of depositing money via direct debit payment methods will come in handy in many situations and whereabouts. You are welcome to a) peruse our guide on making Lastschrift payments to mobile, live, and new casinos; b) look into our list of the best direct debit gambling and betting venues to find your favorite games, slots, and bonus offers. In a nutshell, Lastschrift is a German-based direct debit payment channel that allows:
- Near-instant money transfers via one of 4 third-party gateways.
- Return money collected in an improper way.
- Cut fees on casino deposits.
On our online casino site, you will find casinos offering a plethora of alternative depositing methods, but almost no other gateway involving banks works as fast as Lastschrift does. Resembling credit and debit card transfers, Lastschrift provides undeniable advantages for German gamblers.
Best Online Casinos that accept Lastschrift
Sorry, nothing to display.
Lastschrift Casinos for Real Money
Direct debit (in Germany – Elektronisches Lastschriftverfahren, ELV) is one of the most popular payment methods not only on casino sites in Germany but also in Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan, Israel, and Australia. Although the technological part may somehow differ in these countries, every direct debit is exactly the same for the player that plays at online casinos with EUR, USD, or other currency. Most casinos that accept Lastschrift are located in Germany, but some venues resembling Lastschrift casinos can be found in Europe, Asia, and the territories where setting up authorization is easy enough.
The gist of using Lastschrift in an online casino is that the player authorizes the casino to collect debit payments from his or her bank and complete the transaction via a third-party gateway. All online casinos that accept Lastschrift use one of the following gateways – Netbanx, WorldPay, Skrill, and CitoPay. The payment procedure at casinos that take Lastschrift is no different from depositing via credit or debit cards, but the mechanics and the responsibility of the parties are different. Below is a guide on how to deposit funds to a Lastschrift accepting online casino and start playing there in the very next moment.
How to Deposit at Lastschrift Casinos?
- Open an account at a German bank that allows using Lastschrift as a casinos deposit option.
- Pick your venue among casinos accepting the Lastschrift payment gateway and sign up for it.
- Once you have both bank and casino accounts set up, you can start depositing in online casinos with Skrill, WorldPay, Netbanx, or CitoPay, though you will not be able to pick the gateway by yourself.
- Select Lastschrift as a payment option and fill in all the necessary details (your bank name, code, account number, the city of the bank branch) to complete the transaction in your online casino with Lastschrift.
Last but not least, note that using Lastschrift in online casinos protects you against fraud. You can return the payment within 45 days if you believe the casino Lastschrift collected the payment incorrectly, without the respective authorization, or somehow violated the arrangement.
How to Withdraw at Lastschrift Casinos?
- Find a casino with Lastschrift withdrawal and make sure you have an account in a German bank supporting ELV.
- Pick Lastschrift as a casino withdrawal option among the available alternatives.
- Enter the payment details and wait for the funds to be credited to your bank account (withdrawal time for Lastschrift depends on the policy of the casino; for example, the payment can be delayed in case of AML checks or other preventive procedures take place).
Advantages of Using Lastschrift as Deposit Methods
First of all, Lastschrift casino sites are one of the most-effective gambling venues since they charge no fees for using Lastschrift. Secondly, at online casinos accepting Lastschrift for deposits payments are processed almost instantly, allowing you to start playing right after completing the deposit. Finally, top casinos with Lastschrift are secure – you are allowed to return dubious payments within 45 days.
Lastschrift Casino Types
Though you will probably have a hard time finding Lastschrift at mobile casino, online live casino with Lastschrift, or new Lastschrift accepting online casinos outside of Germany, all the mentioned types of online gambling venues are very popular inside the country while their counterparts – other direct debits – are used in many European countries, Asia, and even Australia. Once you understand all the ins and outs of Lastschrift casinos, you will have one more powerful and comfortable depositing option at hand.
Mobile Casinos that Accept Lastschrift
In Germany, Lastschrift at a mobile casino is a regular payment option used by dozens of thousands of gamesters. As long as you trust your best casino on a mobile phone, you can empower it to collect payments from your bank account and thereby get an option to refill your mobile casino with Lastschrift with a few taps on the mobile screen. Any mobile casino accepting Lastschrift process deposits within a few seconds so you can play right after submitting the payment. If you haven’t yet tried depositing to a phone casino with Lastschrift, it’s high time to get that enjoyable experience!
Live Casinos that Accept Lastschrift
Millions of gamesters love to play at a live casino with the dealer as they can indulge in real gambling with real emotions. You can find dozens of live casinos with Lastschrift on our website and pick the one that provides necessary game variety and favorable gambling conditions. As for Lastschrift deposits, they are near-instant at any live casino accepting Lastschrift so you won’t have to wait any longer after submitting the transaction.
New Casinos that Accept Lastschrift
Most German-based new online casinos accept Lastschrift so that local players can take advantage of this fast and cost-effective money delivery method. If you wonder whether this or that new casino accepting Lastschrift is reliable, look into our exhaustive catalog of online casinos to find out the recommendations regarding your venue. By picking a new casino with Lastschrift you access the most advanced slots and games as well as the best user experience since every emerging casino tries to refine the experience of its predecessors.
Lastschrift Casino Bonuses
When seeking an online casino with a bonus for using Lastschrift you should look for a welcome and a match bonuses. The first one is free credits granted you for the sole fact of completing the registration on the casino website. The latter is also free money, but the amount isn’t fixed, has a certain upper limit, and depends on the size of your deposit. For example, a 100% match bonus limited to EUR 300 will double your deposit, but it will add no more than EUR 300.
Other types of Lastschrift granting casino bonus treats include free spins, high-roller bonuses, demo regimes, slots and games for penny players, VIP clubs, special offers on weekends and holidays, etc. Note that almost all casinos lock bonuses into the player’s account until he or she completes the so-called wagering requirements, which are usually reduced to reaching a fixed total bet sum on the gambling games in the casino. For example, 10x wagering assigned to a $100 bonus means you have to wager at least $1000 in total to unlock the $100 bonus.
Lastschrift Casino FAQ
- 📌 Are Lastschrift Casinos Safe to Play?
- Lastschrift casinos are safe. You have 45 days to return funds to your bank account if you deem the transfer to be fraudulent or mishandled.
- 📌 Do All Casinos Accept Lastschrift?
- Lastschrift is a local German payment method, but not all German casinos accept it. Many European, Japanese, and Australian casinos accept similar direct debit payments, which is why Lastschrift experience may come in handy. You can check whether the casino supports Lastschrift in the Cashier section on the casino website.
- 📌 What is the Minimum Amount I Can Deposit via Lastschrift?
- The minimum deposit amount via Lastschrift is usually $10, but it is different in different casinos. Since Lastschrift has no fees, sending small amounts is expedient. Note that the casino may add extra fees.
- 📌 What is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via Lastschrift?
- The maximum deposit amount via Lastschrift is usually unlimited. However, punters cannot exceed the maximum bet at slot machines and card games. Note that, theoretically, large deposits can be manually checked according to the anti-money laundering policy of the jurisdiction.
- 📌 Are There Any Fees Charged?
- Lastschrift money transfers are not subject to fees. Typically, online casinos do not add fees, but make sure to check this in advance in the Cashier section on the website.
- 📌 Are Lastschrift Deposits Instant?
- Lastschrift deposits are near-instant. Deposits are completed within a few seconds from submitting the payment. The respective amount of money is automatically deducted from your bank account.
- 📌 Are Lastschrift Deposits Allowed in My Country?
- Lastschrift is an exclusively German payment option. However, similar direct debit deposits are available in Great Britain, Ireland, the Netherlands, Japan, Israel, and Australia.
- 📌 Can I Use Lastschrift in Mobile Casinos?
- Some German mobile casinos support Lastschrift. Depositing to a mobile casino via Lastschrift is no different from depositing via Lastschrift to any other type of casino. Just perform the sequence of steps described in this article and get your transaction completed in a few seconds.