Rapid Transfer Casinos Online
If you wonder which new deposit options are available on your online casino site, Rapid Transfer by Paysafe is the one to consider. By facilitating online banking payments, working along with two major e-wallets – Skrill and Neteller – and enabling pre-pay and post-pay voucher payments, Rapid Transfer allows European and American punters to complete real money deposits to live, new, and mobile casinos and betting hubs within seconds and with utmost security. No matter the gambling games you are aiming at, Rapid Transfer makes it really easy and fast to deliver funds to your online casino and start playing!
More and more best sites that accept advanced payment methods include Rapid Transfer to the list of depositing gateways, so getting acquainted with it is worth your time and effort, definitely. In this article you will find all the Rapid Transfer-related info – peruse our guide to learn all the ins and outs of this cost-effective and highly-secure deposit gateway. Not only will you be able to adopt one more progressive deposit gateway but also take advantage of bonus offers & promotions run by Rapid Transfer online gambling venues!
Best Online Casinos that accept Rapid Transfer
Sorry, nothing to display.
Rapid Transfer Casinos for Real Money
Hassle-free, quick, and secure deposits into Rapid Transfer casinos have been available since Q3 2016 when the eponymous payment solution was launched in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Austria, and Spain. For more than 3 years casinos that accept Rapid Transfer have spread all over Europe and are now within reach from 18 European countries and the USA when using Skrill or using Neteller as deposit methods in online casino, as both e-wallets can be perfectly managed via Rapid Transfer. The latter is, by the way, not the only product of Paysafe, a digital payment company headquartered in Miami – in addition to quick & easy bank transfers, online casinos that accept Rapid Transfer may also offer simplified card payments, pre-pay/post-pay vouchers (online casinos with Paysafecard and Paysafecash), and the two mentioned digital wallets.
You can find casinos that take Rapid Transfer on our website – browse through the range of our finest online gambling venues and select the Rapid Transfer accepting online casino you like. Complete your deposit via Rapid Transfer in online casino in a matter of seconds by following the recommendations below.
How to Deposit at Rapid Transfer Casinos?
Whether you are depositing in online casinos with Skrill or Neteller + Rapid Transfer or using Rapid Transfer as casinos deposit along with your bank account, the routine would be the same:
- Pick your favorite gambling venue among casinos accepting Rapid Transfer and sign up for it.
- Log in to your online casino with Rapid Transfer and select the respective payment method in the depositing section, then pick the bank you have an account with.
- You will be redirected to your banking cabinet to complete the casino Rapid Transfer deposit. Depositing via Rapid Transfer in online casinos is almost instant – you can play in a few seconds after submitting the payment.
If you still wonder which difficulties can occur when depositing with Skrill and Neteller, look into the guideline on using Rapid Transfer + an e-wallet account and keep calm – the depositing is very similar to the one described above.
How to Withdraw at Rapid Transfer Casinos?
Unfortunately, no casino with Rapid Transfer withdrawal is available up to the date. Since Rapid Transfer as casino withdrawal option is not supported by gambling venues, you are likely to be offered to complete a regular bank transfer taking up to a few days or withdraw via any other alternative gateway. Withdrawal time for Rapid Transfer would have been more comfortable for players if casinos had supported withdrawals via this payment channel.
Advantages of Using Rapid Transfer as Deposit Methods
Deposits into Rapid Transfer casino sites are instant, safe, cost-effective, and comply with the highest world standards in the field. Chargeback protection and indemnified payments make online casinos accepting Rapid Transfer for deposits wanted all over the globe, which pushes top casinos with Rapid Transfer forward to expanding – not so long ago, in June 2019, Rapid Transfer was launched in the US to process payment via Skill.
Rapid Transfer Casino Types
Whether you are going to pick your best casino on mobile phone, or want to relax and play at live casino with dealer, or indulge in gambling in one of the new online casinos, you must first discover whether the venue supports Rapid Transfer. Luckily, the type of casino does not determine the availability of Rapid Transfer – it encompasses about 20 counties across Europe and the US and gives you a fair chance to deposit to your favorite mobile casino accepting Rapid Transfers, live casino accepting Rapid Transfer, or new casino accepting Rapid Transfer in a blink!
Mobile Casinos that Accept Rapid Transfer
Finding a phone casino with Rapid Transfer is no longer a problem even in the US – the service has expanded into the American market by partnering with Skrill USA – let alone Europe. Once you find a mobile casino with Rapid Transfer, you know what to do: sign up for the casino, log into your account, pick the Rapid Transfer at mobile casino depositing options, and confirm the payment in your online banking cabinet. Rapid Transfer at mobile casino is one of the simplest depositing methods – go ahead, make your first deposit!
Live Casinos that Accept Rapid Transfer
Not only mobile casinos but also live casinos with Rapid Transfer welcome Europeans and Americans to challenge their gambling destinies in real-time games with live emotions & thrill. No worries – your online live casino with Rapid Transfer accepts the respective payments the same way the other casinos do!
New Casinos that Accept Rapid Transfer
In such a swiftly developing industry as gambling, every day is the first day for dozens of new online casinos. And the good news is that not only new Rapid Transfer accepting online casinos pop up here and there but also each and every new casino with Rapid Transfer tries to bring something new to its clients, providing discounts, special offers & promotions every now and then. Don’t waste time – explore the opportunities in your online casino!
Rapid Transfer Casino Bonuses
Although online casinos are not too prone to promote a specific payment gateway unless the latter is new and should be brought to the masses, Rapid Transfer is the case. Since the payment channel is relatively new and might not be known by gamblers, it’s not that hard to find an online casino with bonus for using Rapid Transfer. The most widespread bonus is a welcome bonus – in most cases, the Rapid Transfer granting casino bonus brings some free money on top of the real-money deposit. That kind of perk is also called ‘match bonus’ and it should be playthrough. In other words, you have to reach a determined total amount of bets on casino slots and games in order to unlock the bonus.
Other Rapid Transfer bonuses may include free spins, free play bonus (a certain time allocated for free-of-charge gambling), holiday/weekend bonus, etc. Last but not least, with about a dozen various treats you can use at online casinos – you can receive them either for free or after depositing real money into the casino – it’s utterly important to make sure you are well aware of the wagering requirements and the overall policy of the casino.
Rapid Transfer Casino FAQ
- 📌 Are Rapid Transfer Casinos Safe to Play?
- Rapid transfer casinos are one of the safest to play. They use your online banking cabinet (or e-wallet) to complete transactions. The payment method is certified and compliant with the highest banking standards. All the data is encrypted, but make sure to keep your banking details private.
- 📌 Do All Casinos Accept Rapid Transfer?
- Rapid Transfer supports 170 banks in about 20 countries all over the world, including the USA. However, not all casinos provide the Rapid Transfer payment gateway. To check whether Rapid Transfer is supported, navigate to the Cashier (Deposit) webpage of your online casino.
- 📌 What is the Minimum Amount I Can Deposit via Rapid Transfer?
- The minimum deposit amount via Rapid Transfer equals to the minimum deposit amount allowed by the casino. Most casinos work with $10 to $20 minimum deposits. Note that penny deposits can only be expedient if no substantial fees applied to the money transfer.
- 📌 What is the Maximum Amount I Can Deposit via Rapid Transfer?
- The maximum deposit amount is usually unlimited – just make sure you have enough funds in your bank account. Big deposits can be checked according to the AML policy of the jurisdiction.
- 📌 Are There Any Fees Charged?
- Rapid Transfer is a cost-effective deposit method with no or minimal fees. Note that the casino may add fees on top of the fee charged by your online banking provider.
- 📌 Are Rapid Transfer Deposits Instant?
- Rapid Transfer Deposits are instant, which means you will get the money in a few seconds after submitting the transaction in your online banking cabinet or e-wallet.
- 📌 Are Rapid Transfer Deposits Allowed in My Country?
- Rapid Transfer deposits are allowed in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italia, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK, and Norway in EUR, GBP, SEK, DKK, PLN, NOK, and HUF. Also, Rapid Transfer deposits can be completed in the US via Skrill or Neteller.
- 📌 Can I Use Rapid Transfer in Mobile Casinos?
- You are free to use Rapid Transfer in any casino, including mobile casinos. The depositing procedure is the same for all types of casinos.