Bill & Coin Online Slot
|5,000x the stake
|Random Wild feature with multipliers; Free Spins; Very high bets are available
|Red Tiger Gaming
|13,409x the bet
|Innovative Wild Blast bonus feature with expanded and/or multiplier Wilds; Excellent max win cap of 13,409x the stake; Free spins
|15,000x the stake
|Solid max win cap of 5,000x the bet; Free spins with multiplier symbols; Low and high bets accepted
Bill & Coin Slot Game Review
Bill & Coin slot machine is a new arrival in the collection of Relax Gaming products, launched on January 9, 2024. With a simple and a little old-fashioned design, it offers much more than I could imagine at first sight. Three bonus games to your taste and a thrilling experience provided by an intelligent dollar and a modest coin. The slot is highly volatile. It promises 10000x the bet wins and 4096 fixed paylines.
Here, one can stake $0.1/$100 and enjoy a peaceful time on a 6 reels 4 rows green layout. Fruits, letters, and diamonds are the main game’s symbols. But, actually, my attention was kept by the main characters almost all the time. They were very emotional and supportive.
Now, in the Bill & Coin review, I’ll tell you more about this fresh entertainment, and you’ll learn which bonus game to choose for the best rewards. Try to play the slot for free from our webpage and leave your feedback.
- Large wins up to 10000x
- Satisfying RTP of 96.1%
- Buy bonus available
- The slot is not for low-volatility fans
- The design could be more trendy
- Modest paytable
How Wins Are Made: Bill & Coins Mechanics and Rules
Every spin in the game triggered reel rotation. When they stopped, I could either receive payouts if there was any winning line or get nothing and stake again. If I was lucky enough to win, matching icons disappeared, and the cascade mechanics caused new symbols to drop from the top. Thus, I could get payouts multiple times in a row without additional staking.
The Big W letter represents Wild in the game and substitutes for any other icon if it’s required to create a betway. Bill & Coin Symbols are Scatter ones that give access to bonus games with free spins, a multiplier meter, or a coin conveyor. Diamonds, sevens, bells, and fruits pay more than letters. The exact value of available payouts is listed below.
What’s Inside: Features of the Slot That Generate Money
The set of Bill & Coin features includes free and paid ones. They don’t appear randomly and require special conditions to be triggered. Thus, any win opens a multiplier window, whose value can be increased up to 5 if you have several payouts during a single spin. Moreover, landing 3 Scatters anywhere on the field, I was allowed to choose one of three possible variants, and this option was called a Bonus Pick:
- Coin Track. In this mini-game the layout changes and I can see a conveyor with 4 coins that surround reels without symbols. With every spin coins move one step clockwise and random icons land on the reels. These are Enhancers, which add or multiply values for a single or all coins, Collects, which gather all values from 1-3 tokens and add into a total multiplier, or Re-spin, which allows to add new icons on the field without moving coins across the track. The game ends when the first coin reaches the final destination and you receive a prize equal to the total multiplier.
- Sure Win. The game is played on a standard layout with 5 Free spins and a Sure win of 0.2x – 50x the bet. Normal wins are added to the total value according to the Bill & Coin paytable while multiple ones increase the Sure win. When the game ends the Sure win is paid to the players’ account. An extra spin symbol dropped during the session awards users with + 1 FS.
- Multiplier ladder. The round starts with 5 free spins and an x1 multiplier value. Every win increases its number up to 500x. If 5+ Scatters land on the reels during the session, another 5 FS are awarded.
If you land 3 Scatters, one of which will be Super Bonus, FS in games increases up to 8. But I was not so lucky to catch one. Every player can buy a Bonus Pick for 45x the bet or spend 100x and receive a Super Bonus Pick with an increased number of FS.
Is It Easy to Hit the Game: Win Potential Explained
Playing Bill & Coin by Relax Gaming I had a chance to win up to 10000x the stake. But I already knew it was almost impossible during 100 spins because the game is highly volatile. That means it may take a lot of sessions to win something valuable. So if you decide to try your fortune, be ready for a high risk and deposit money you can afford to lose. 4096 winning lines and 33% slot’s hit frequency are attractive enough to give this game a chance. And a bet size of 0.1$/100$ allows one to experiment with various winning strategies, like doubling stakes after every win and decreasing it to the lowest one after a loss.
Bill & Coin RTP amounts to 96.1% and if you want to test other games with the same percentage and lower variance, take a look at the Lure of Fortune developed by the same provider.
Joining the Bill & Coin demo slot don’t forget to adjust the game, like I did:
- Regulate the stake size by pressing – or + at the bottom of the free slot machine no download. I started with a $1 to better understand my winnings.
- Turn on the “Space to spin” button in the main menu to launch spinning with your keyboard if you play from a PC. If you prefer to play Bill & Coin on mobile the game is compatible with personal gadgets.
- Activate Autospins with a play button. I’ve chosen 50 times and then repeated it.
- Use Turbo mode by clicking on the button next to the one that launches spins. Thus the game will run faster.
Long and Productive First 100 Spins with Bill & Coin
Playing the free Bill & Coin slot was more than just fun. It was lucrative due to amazing 5 bonus games I could trigger, engaging music that made me want to dance, and funny characters who commented on every step of the game. I had $5000 free credits at my disposal and increased the balance to $5232.
The basic mode allowed me to win $13.6 as the highest reward, but the results of the bonus sessions were more advantageous. I tried all the available options and this is how much I earned. Sure Win brought me $27.7, multiplier ladder rewarded me with $51.7, and $42. And the Coin Collect left a contradictory impression having paid $130.2 for the first try and only $9.4 for the second one.
FAQs About Bill & Coin Slot
Can I Trust Bill & Coin?
Yes, the game is regularly audited and RNG randomly chooses symbols dropping on the screen.
What is the RTP of the Game?
It is 96.1%, a good index for such kind of slots.
Does the Slot offer Progressive Jackpots?
No, this game doesn’t offer such rewards.
Can I adjust the number of Bill & Coin paylines?
No, the product has 4096 fixed winning combinations.
Is there a Bonus Buy Feature?
Yes, you can purchase the Bonus or Super Bonus Pick for 45x or 100x your current bet.
Bill & Coin Verdict
Bill & Coin Mobile Slot - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet
Bill & Coin RTP - The Return to Player for this Slot is 96%
Bill & Coin Casino List - Where to play Bill & Coin Slot for Real Money Online?
Other Relax Gaming Slots
- Banana Town
- Book of Power
- Dead Man’s Trail Dream Drop
- Fly Cats Dream Drop
- Gold Megaways
- Grim The Splitter Dream Drop
- Hellcatraz 2 Dream Drop
- Iron Bank
- Jungle Jamboree Dream Drop
- Lure of Fortune
- Money Train 2
- Money Train 4
- Money Train Origins Dream Drop
- Piñata Popper Dream Drop
- Swag Bag Bonanza
- Temple Tumble 2
- Titan Strike
- Torii Tumble
- Wild Chapo 2