Coin Quest 2 Online Slot

    Games Played: 4
    coin quest 2 slotmill
    Play Demo
    Coin Quest 2 Slotmill

    Coin Quest 2 Slot Game Review

    Coin Quest Slot 2 is a sequel to Coin Quest Slot. The game is an upgrade we never imagined. Coin Quest was a great release, and we were satiated with gameplay, and then Slotmill came with an update like a Christmas morning.

    Among its notable releases, Slotmill has crown jewels like Super Fruit Smash, Gem Rush, Coin Quest, and Shark Frenzy.

    • Enhanced visuals
    • Fascinating music
    • 15,000x wins
    • Wagers could be more significant
    • No Progressive Jackpot
    • Theme not original

    Is Coin Quest 2 Better than Coin Quest 1?

    Coin Quest 2 takes a bigger, better, and bolder turn from its predecessor. We noticed massive changes and refinement on the graphic front. The game also developed towards better wins and gameplay.

    Coin Quest 2 Symbols & Gameplay – Detailed Guide

    If you have played Coin Quest, you will find little difference between the two games. But if you are new here, the game has an ancient civilization theme like the earlier version.

    It is a break from the concrete jungle to the real jungle, with subtle drumming sounds to keep you in the Wild. As the Tlatoani Leaders bless you in the midst, you spin the reels monkey, near, cranium, and frog grace you along with some other symbols.

    It is a 6×6 grid in the forest as a backdrop, with symbols on the temple. The game is set in the Aztec theme. The Collect Meter is on the right side of the screen, with a blue gem on the top indicating its capacity.

    The Fast Track button on the left has several options: Gamble, Super Bonus, Bonus, 2+Power Up, and 1+Power Up. You can find these bonus features on the left on Fast Track.

    Collect Meter

    As you collect the coin clusters from the reels, they add up in the Collect Meter. The meter gradually collects all wins reaching the total capacity and activates the grid’s Scatter Coin and Wild Symbols feature.

    You can also try your luck by overcharging the meter by reaching 50 steps in a single round. It may cause better explosions. These power-ups may be a rare occurrence, but it is worth trying.


    Various power-ups make the game exciting and rewarding.

    • Meter Charge: It will add 5, 10, or 20 steps in your collect meter as it transforms into Wild Symbol.
    • Coin Mask: It adds a coin symbol on the grid, then converts it to Wild Symbol.
    • Wild Mask: It activates Wild Symbols to the grid scattered everywhere, which then change into a Wild Symbol.
    • Transform Mask: This power-up picks a random symbol from the grid. It upgrades all symbols to a higher version. When it has changed all symbols, it will change into Wild Symbol.
    • Super Mask: It doesn’t activate until winning combinations aren’t possible. Super Mask will scatter several coins on the grid while creating a multiplier. After the win, the super Mask will take the form of a coin with the total worth of wins and rest on the grid.

    These power-ups are an excellent addition to Coin Quest 2 compared to Coin Quest. They make the possibility of big wins easier. Here are some features that upgrade the game from the previous version.

    Coin Quest 2 Mind-Boggling Features

    The game has several fantastic bonus features, such as:

    Free Spins

    This feature gives you eight free spins when your Collect Meter reaches zero. It also enables a win multiplier, gradually increasing its value on Collect Meter. Uniquely, Collect Meter and Multiplier doesn’t reset between the spins of the bonus round.

    The Plus One symbol also activates in this mode, giving you a top-up on the spin counter as you hit a single super bonus upgrade remaining free spins to an enhanced Super Free Spins and four additional spins.

    Super Free Spins

    The feature is similar to the Free Spin bonus feature, except for using up the new coins to be added in the bonus round. The feature enables these coins to be used in later spins, making a larger cluster. It sure makes way for big wins.

    Fast Track Bonus Buy

    With this feature, you can get the following:

    • Gamble Feature – 140x on the bet, 20% chance of Super Free Spins, 30% chance of regular Free Spins, and 50% chance of hitting any.
    • Super Free Spins – 500x on the bet.
    • Free Spins Bonus – 1000x on the bet.
    • 2+ Power-Up Symbols –40x on the bet, two power-up symbols.
    • 1+ Power-Up Symbols –5x on the bet, one power-up symbol.

    Coin Quest 2 Slot Free Demo

    You can try the free demo on the Slotmill website for Coin Quest 2 Slot Game. The demo will allow you to explore all the bonus features and power-ups of the game. You could use the play-for-fun feature to see if you like the game.

    Win Potential in Coin Quest 2

    Coin Quest 2 Slot

    As you start the game, you aim to get maximum wins; hence focus on getting most symbols horizontally or vertically in the cluster. Green, blue, red, and purple have wagers ranging from 0.4x to 75x.

    Having an above-average RTP of 96.18%, Coin Quest 2 has a lot to offer to daring slot players. The betting range varies from the lowest of $0.2 to a maximum of $50. With a range of bonus features, you can always deploy some tactical approaches to keep winning combinations.

    Coin Quest 2’s improved RTP makes us rate it 20 out of 20, as it fulfills all the set parameters. Moreover, its bonus features combine to offer a maximum win potential of 15000x times the actual bet. We can score 10 out of 10 based on its superb win potential.

    Detailed Guide on How to Play Coin Quest 2 Slot for Free

    Coin Quest 2 features 6 reels and 6 rows that offer plenty of ways to win. You have the potential to win $40-$50 per line, which makes this game super perfect for players even with an average budget. While spinning the reels on this slot, high rollers can get a lot for their staked money.

    Coin Quest 2 Demo Slot – Free 100 Spins

    We need to review every detail of this new release because there is much more meat on the bones this time, and the slot’s jackpot is also more significant.

    I made enough combinations during my free spins turn and started winning some extra spina from those free spins. After playing it with enough variations, this slot game is an improved version of the previous one, with many bonus features coming your way.

    FAQs About Coin Quest 2 Slot

    Does this game offer Auto-spin Mode?

    Coin Quest 2 provides Burst mode that lets you have an auto-play option where players can pick several spins using only the game engine.

    What is the maximum win potential in Coin Quest 2?

    Coin Quest 2 offers a maximum win potential of 15000x times your actual stake.

    How volatile is the Coin Quest 2 game?

    Coin Quest 2 is a highly volatile slot game. Coin Cluster.

    Coin Quest 2 Verdict

    If you enjoyed playing Coin Quest, you would love Coin Quest 2. It is the Christmas spread at the Hogwarts Great Hall. All the amazingness you could imagine is squeezed into one game. The more you explore, the more you will explore new features and bonuses the creators have included in the game. After this Coin Quest 2 Slot Review, this game will become part of our routine. Overall, the slot game helped me discover several winning ways.
    Payouts and RTP
    Game Mechanics
    Win potential
    Theme & Graphics
    mobile slot

    Coin Quest 2 Mobile Slot - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet

    Coin Quest 2 RTP - The Return to Player for this Slot is 96.18

    Coin Quest 2 Casino List - Where to play Coin Quest 2 Slot for Real Money Online?

    1. VoltSlot
    2. YOJU
    3. Nine Casino
    4. NationalCasino
    5. Wazamba
    6. Skycrown
    7. Slots Palace
    8. OhMySpins
    9. Bizzo
    10. Wildz
    11. TurboVegas
    12. Spinia
    13. Mostbet
    14. Betchan
    15. CasinoFriday
    16. Bruno Casino
    17. Kanuuna
    18. Neon54
    19. ZetCasino
    20. Super Nopea
    21. Goodman
    22. Lucky31
    24. Ivibet

    Other Slotmill Slots

    1. Chilli Bandits
    2. Coin Quest
    3. Fruit Smash
    4. Gem Rush
    5. Lucky Lucifer
    6. Merlin’s Fortune
    7. Money Jar
    8. Money Jar 2
    9. Sands of Eternity
    10. Shark Frenzy
    11. Star Spell
    12. Three Samuari
    13. Vegas Gold