Dragon’s Throne Online Slot
Dragon’s Throne Slot Game Review
Dragon’s Throne by Habanero was released on May 7, 2017. It is a case when you want to join the world-famous franchise (GoT aka Gam’o’Throne) but do not want to buy an expensive license. References to the recently roaring TV show are apparent. The slot features a 3*5 layout with 5 reels and 50 paylines. Bets may range from 0.01 to 5,000.
What else can this online casino game surprise gamblers with besides such a theme?
- exciting theme;
- fantasy design;
- a wide range of bets;
- different games and features.
There are some disadvantages, such as
- the settings are not that convenient;
- there are some slowdowns due to the overloaded design;
- The RTP rate is rather disappointing.
Dragon’s Throne Slot Payouts and RTP
Since we have already talked about the RTP rate, let us point out that the developer declares its size equal to 96.04%. According to the latest gambling trends, this is a rather average value; one might even say a mediocre one. The riskiness of the game is regarded as a medium – it is a compromise that will suit both prominent prize connoisseurs and those who like small but frequent pleasant winnings.
The range of characters in the game includes both themed characters and familiar card ranks, which are carefully stylized for the overall setting and look as if they are made of dragon skin. The army of dragons is led by Queen Kha… oops, I mean, just the Queen. Well, we all understand that, don’t we?
Winning combinations are formed from left to right and have 3 to 5 characters in a row – everything is pretty standard here. The number of winning lines is 50. The player cannot change it – all lines are active all the time. The paytable looks as follows:
Information about the symbols and winnings can be found in the information section of the game, or it can be figured out by playing Dragon’s Throne demo.
Dragon’s Throne Slot’s Features
Indeed, the setting, the design, and the reference to the super-popular show are good points, but they are not enough to keep the players’ attention for a long time. What special features does Dragon’s Throne slot machine have?
- The Dragon Queen is the Wild symbol that appears on all reels except the first one and substitutes for all symbols except Dragon’s Throne. At the same time, the prize for the combination with the Queen doubles.
- Dragon’s Throne is a special symbol that can only appear on the third reel if a dragon appears on one of the other reels. It activates the Dragon’s Throne.
- Dragon Duel is the main feature of the game. The player must take control of one of the dragons defeating all the others in turn. The prize for victory will be a big win.
An inexperienced player may not be able to immediately understand all the features of the game. Do not worry; there is an infinite number of attempts; turn on the free demo play, which is available to everyone without downloading or registration. Moreover, it is entirely free.
First 100 Spins in Dragon’s Throne Slot Demo Mode
Because of the customizable Autoplay and Quickplay modes, I got valuable gambling experience, having taken advantage of 100 free spins. I faced an unpleasant point: quite often, the game freezes at the moment when the reels are spinning, and as a result, the player watches the spin for 1 to 1.5 minutes. It is impossible to stop spinning at this point, and refreshing the page will lead to the loss of results, which is frustrating, even if gamblers play for fun.
In general, I got a positive impression of the game. Most of all, I enjoyed the main feature – a dragon duel. It was triggered quickly enough. And this mode deserves a separate mention. The player’s dragon has to defeat all enemies in turn. The battle takes place in the enemy’s territory – the player sees a gallery of carefully drawn fantasy locations. Each opponent, like the player’s dragon, has several hit points. A successful spin of the reels takes away one hit-point from the opponent. An unsuccessful spin takes away one hit-point from the player’s dragon.
A character who loses all hit points dies and descends into the underworld. The player is rewarded with an impressive prize if the opponent is defeated. The review’s author defeated three opponents and achieved a positive balance relative to the initial one.
Since there are unique features that took me time to find my way around, taking advantage of the Dragon’s Throne slot demo is recommended and proceeding to the game for real money.
The game is interesting. Beginners will surely enjoy it. Moreover, it has something to surprise experienced gamblers.
How to Play the Game
The player’s bet in the free online Dragon’s Throne can be settled both in currency and in coins, so the interface has its own peculiarities:
- Bet – this is the current bet for the round. It is calculated as follows: Bet = Coin * Bet Level * 50 (number of lines). Clicking on the Bet board switches the mode of displaying indicators in Coins or in currency.
- Bet Level – the bet multiplier can equal 1, 2, 5, 7, and 10.
- Coin – this is a bet per line in Coins; it can be changed by the player from 0.01 to 10.
- Coins/Balance (depending on the display mode) – this is the player’s current Balance in Coins or currency, respectively.
- Max Bet – it sets the maximum bet in one click;
- AutoPlay is the mode of continuous rotation of reels; players can set the number of spins (10-600) and conditions of termination. By default, AutoPlay stops when Dragon Duel is activated.
- Spin – it starts a single spin.
Gamblers can learn about all the settings, interface buttons, and game rules in the information section marked with “i.” It is recommended to play Dragon’s Throne slot for free to better understand the details.
Similar Online Slots
You will surely like Dragon’s Throne slot free play and maybe want to find similar games. Despite the game’s unique feature, we did our best to select a few matching options:
- Forbidden Throne by MahiGaming – will appeal to all fans of the fantasy setting. There are special characters, free spins, re-spins after the winning round, and mini-games.
- Book of Demi Gods by Spinomenal is a development of the legendary Book of… fantasy series. The game will be pleased with a lot of exciting features.
- Take The Kingdom by Betsoft will please those who like fantasy and games about dragons. A distinctive feature is the 7 * 7 reels instead of the traditional 5 * 3.
- Wolf Hiding by Evoplay is a bizarre blend of European werewolf legends and Egyptian mythology (the dog-headed Anubis is also a kind of werewolf). The slot offers an expansion of special symbols, free spins, and Wild and Scatter symbols.
- Genies Magical Lamp from Getta Gaming is an excellent opportunity to dive into the world of the beautiful Middle East. The Genie’s Magic Lamp slot promises a huge win equal to x10,000 of your bet.
Dragon's Throne Mobile Slot - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet
Dragon's Throne RTP - The Return to Player for this Slot is 96.04%
Dragon's Throne Casino List - Where to play Dragon's Throne Slot for Real Money Online?
Other Habanero Slots
- All For One
- Arctic Wonders
- Aztlan’s Gold
- Barnstormer Bucks
- Bikini Island
- Blackbeard’s Bounty
- Buggy Bonus
- Carnival Cash
- Cash Reef
- Disco Funk
- Double O Dollars
- Dr Feelgood
- Dragon Castle
- Dragon’s Realm
- Egyptian Dreams
- Fa Cai Shen
- Flying High
- Frontier Fortunes
- Galactic Cash
- Gold Rush (Habanero)
- Golden Unicorn
- Grape Escape
- Haunted House (Habanero)
- Hot Hot Fruit
- Indian Cash Catcher
- Jungle Rumble
- Kane’s Inferno
- King Tut’s Tomb
- Little Green Money
- London Hunter
- Lucky Lucky
- Magic Oak
- Monster Mash Cash
- Mount Mazuma
- Mr Bling
- Mummy Money
- Mystic Fortune
- Pamper Me
- Pirate’s Plunder
- Pool Shark
- Pucker Up Prince
- Queen of Queens
- Queen of Queens II
- Ride ’em Cowboy
- Rodeo Drive
- Shaolin Fortunes
- Shaolin Fortunes 100
- Shogun’s Land
- Sir Blingalot
- Sky’s the Limit
- Space Fortune
- Super Strike
- The Big Deal
- Tower Of Pizza
- Treasure Diver
- Treasure Tomb
- Viking’s Plunder
- Weird Science
- Wicked Witch
- Zeus (Habanero)
- Zeus 2