The Ruby Online Slot

ratingratingratingratingrating
Games Played: 15.7K
the ruby isoftbet casino slots
Play Demo

The Ruby Game

SoftwareiSoftBet
Slot TypesVideo Slots
Reels5
Paylines30
Slot Game FeaturesHigh RTP Medium Volatility Wild Symbol
Min. Bet0.01
Max. Bet1
RTP97%
Slot Themes777 Retro
Max Winnings5,000x stake
The Ruby Isoftbet Casino Slots

The Ruby Slot Game Review

The Ruby slot machine has no clearly defined genre. The manufacturer wants to tell a story about the jewels. This theme has been popular among players for decades. After loading, the display is shaded in pink and purple. Rhythmic music is used as background sound.

The advantages include the following:

  • progressive jackpots;
  • special symbols;
  • free spins;
  • bonus game.

There are also disadvantages, for instance:

  • simplified graphic design;
  • lack of introductory reel;
  • a risk game.

The slot release date was December 17, 2018. Information about this can be found on the manufacturer’s website.

Description of Technical Specifications The Ruby Slot Game

In addition to 5 reels, the main field of The Ruby by iSoftBet has 30 static lines. Unfortunately, users can not change their number at their discretion. The minimum bet per spin is 0.01 USD, and the maximum is 1 USD. This makes the slot machine suitable even for users with a small budget.

There are three types of progressive jackpots. Such big wins are drawn only in the bonus game. The main match provides the lucky players with winnings based on formed prize combinations. In this case, the actual bet is multiplied by the relevant odds.

Thematic Symbols and RTP

Having launched free online The Ruby, it is possible to get acquainted with the symbols without spending personal funds. Just click on the “i” key and explore the paytable that opens in an additional window. The most significant multipliers are assigned to thematic symbols:

  • red ruby;
  • dollar sign;
  • canvas bag;
  • gold bell.

There are red sevens, cherries, and single Bars. They occupy the lowest places in the pay table. Combinations of such pictures are formed most often.

The RTP rate (theoretical return) is 97%. This indicator in The Ruby demo is the same as in the paid version. It confirms the high chances of players making a profit. The gambling establishment receives only 3% of the money as profit. The rest of the bets are returned to users as rewards for winning combinations. The slot has medium volatility.

Bonus Features of the The Ruby Slot Machine

Seasoned gamblers recommend taking advantage of The Ruby slot free play to have experience using additional features. They make the game more atmospheric and dynamic. There are such bonuses as:

  1. Wild (with the corresponding inscription in English). It appears only on the third reel, so the icon does not have its own multiplier. When it lands in the correct position, it substitutes for the no-win images.
  2. Wild on Fire. It expands vertically over the entire reel. It has the same properties as the above symbol.
  3. Bonus (ruby framed by golden gems). It does not bring the payout on its own. Four of these special symbols trigger free spins.
  4. Free Spins (12 of them). During the round, a unique symbol appears on the reels. It is Wild and lands in stacks or stays in its place. If additional symbols appear, the game is prolonged. The maximum number of spins is 27.
  5. Bonus Game. It begins when three rubies appear on the odd reels. Next, players launch a wheel. After it stops, an arrow indicates the size of the reward. One of the reward types is participation in the draw of one of the three progressive jackpots (ruby, topaz, or cherry). Free spins and cash prizes are also drawn.
  6. Bonus Purchase. You need to click on “The Ruby Bet” to take advantage of this opportunity. The bet rises to x75. This amount is immediately deducted from the balance. Users get guaranteed free spins.

It is essential to analyze the chances of getting the special symbols. After that, you can watch how the animation turns on. Such icons flash and also increase in size.

Playing in the Demo Version

The Ruby slot demo is an opportunity to choose the right financial tactics without incurring costs. Instead of money, I bet with nominal credits, automatically credited and displayed in the “Balance” box. When bets are placed, they are deducted from the account.

After trying free demo play, I distributed the credits for 100 spins. I placed the minimum bets. I launched the reels manually to understand the principle of operation. When I tested the slot without downloading or registration, the successful combinations were formed almost during every second spin. Unfortunately, the sum on balance grew slowly.

Nevertheless, it gradually increased. So it is possible to play for fun in the first stage. Further, it is better to bet with real money.

Playing with Real Bets

The keys on the menu bar are used to control the gameplay. The main ones include:

  1. Bet. Users adjust the bet per spin with its help. The amount is chosen, taking into account the preferred strategy.
  2. Triangle. It activates the automatic spins (from 5 to 100). In the first stage, the optimal number of spins is selected. Conditions under which the round is terminated are specified.
  3. Circle arrow. It starts a single spin. Spin can be stopped before time if you click on the image of a square.

There are auxiliary buttons, for instance, “i .”Click on it to open the page with rules. Clicking on the speaker turns off the background sound.

In the first stage, professionals recommend playing for fun. After 100-150 spins, it is possible to make correct conclusions. Most often, the calculations are made taking into account the average variance. With a small budget, it is better to place the minimum bet.

Patterns of prize combinations are published on the page with the rules. They bring payouts if they meet the general requirement, such as

  1. They include from three to five identical images.
  2. Only unique Wild icons can be in between identical prints.
  3. No other regular symbols should be found between similar photos.
  4. They start only from the first reel on the left.

The more identical pictures appear, the higher the reward. There is no risk game, so the winnings are immediately credited to the main account.

The results in the discussed online casino game depend only on the random number generator. It is impossible to create a winning combination using your knowledge. None of the financial tactics can guarantee a 100% positive result. Applying one of the schemes means that customers only distribute the balance correctly.

Similar Slot Machines by the Developer

Users can play The Ruby slot for free and other gambling products by iSoftBet. The company has a license, which guarantees its products’ absolute safety and fairness. The top ten of most popular products include.

  1. Western Gold Megaways about life in the Wild West.
  2. Lucky Dragon is about a mythical flying lizard.
  3. Paranormal Activity about paranormal phenomena.
  4. The Great Wall is about a Chinese emperor.
  5. Egyptian King about an Egyptian pharaoh.
  6. Lucky Leprechaun is about Irish legends.
  7. The Night Queen is about a queen of the night.
  8. The King is about the adventures of a wild lion.
  9. Aztec Gold Megaways about the treasures of the Indians.
  10. Greta Goes Wild with a fairy tale theme.

The initial experience can be gained in either free or paid mode. Players choose the appropriate option at their discretion. All of the games are compatible with cell phones.

mobile slot

The Ruby Mobile Slot - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet

The Ruby RTP - The Return to Player for this Slot is 97%

The Ruby Casino List - Where to play The Ruby Slot for Real Money Online?

  1. NationalCasino
  2. GetSlots
  3. Hell Spin
  4. Wazamba
  5. OhMySpins
  6. Tsars
  7. Koi Casino
  8. Club Riches
  9. Bizzo
  10. Super Nopea
  11. CasinoLuck
  12. Fortune Panda
  13. Casinoly
  14. 31bet
  15. King Billy Casino
  16. NightRush
  17. Lucky Wilds
  18. Betchan
  19. Playzilla
  20. FreshBet
  21. Mostbet
  22. Buumi
  23. Jackbit
  24. Mirax

Other iSoftBet Slots

  1. 24
  2. Absolute Super Reels
  3. Alice Adventure
  4. Ambiance
  5. Basic Instinct
  6. Best Things in Life
  7. Beverly Hills 90210
  8. Bewitched
  9. Booster
  10. Cherry Trio
  11. Cloud Tales
  12. Diamond Wild
  13. Disco Double
  14. Dolphin’s Island
  15. Eye of the Amulet
  16. Fortune Pig
  17. Fruit Boxes
  18. Happy Birds (iSoftBet)
  19. Heavy Metal Warriors
  20. Hook ‘Em Up Frenzy
  21. Illusions 2
  22. Jackpot Rango
  23. Joker Stacks
  24. Jumbo stampede
  25. Kobushi
  26. Mega Boy
  27. Million Cents HD
  28. Million Coins Respin
  29. Mona Lisa Jewels
  30. Musketeer Slot
  31. Nacho Libre
  32. Neon Reels
  33. Ninja Chef
  34. Pin Up Girls
  35. Platoon
  36. Rambo
  37. Red Dragon Wild
  38. Robo Smash
  39. Royal Cash
  40. Scrolls of Ra HD
  41. Shaolin Spin
  42. Sheriff’s Gold Megaways
  43. Slammin 7s
  44. Spin or Reels
  45. Spooky Family
  46. Super diamond wild
  47. Super Fast Hot Hot
  48. Super Lady Luck
  49. Super Lucky Reels
  50. Super Multitimes Progressive
  51. Tales of Silver Megaways
  52. The Best Witch
  53. The King
  54. The Love Guru
  55. The Warriors
  56. Ultimate Super Reels
  57. Wisps
  58. World Tour
SlotsUp - Free Slots Universe at FacebookSlotsUp slot games at PinterestSlotsUp at TwitterSlotsUp's Slot Games video reviews at Youtube