WildPops Online Slot

Games Played: 14.9K
wildpops slot online
Play Demo

WildPops Game

Slot TypesVideo Slots
Slot Game FeaturesBonus Rounds Multipliers Wild Symbol
Min. Bet0.2
Max. Bet50
Slot ThemesAsian
Unique FeaturePopWins™
Wildpops Avatarux Studios Slot Game

WildPops Slot Game Review

WildPops by AvatarUX is a certified slot that independent auditors have verified. It appeared on July 9, 2020. A space theme is used. The main characters are aliens from other planets. The music accompaniment is a calm melody.

It is possible to play for fun for familiarization purposes. Instead of money, you put nominal credits (renewable). To restore the balance in the game without downloading or registration, you have to refresh the page. Spent coins become available again.

WildPops™ slot was the second game in the AvatarUX PopWins™ series, following-on from the success of the original, PopRocks™. Once again built on the Yggdrasil Masters platform, this game’s oriental theme has a lucky vibe that showcases the powerful PopWins™ feature, with a dazzling display of arcade slot excellence. See why WildPops™ slot has the mass market appeal to become a favourite with players from across the planet.


WildPops Slot Game Review

WildPops free slot is created using HTML 5 and js platforms. Due to this, it is available in computer and mobile versions. It takes a few seconds to load the presented in the online casino game. It is important that the connection to the Internet remains stable.

WildPops Online Slot

The control panel is located on the right side of the main field. Although the keys are not accompanied by English-language names, their purpose becomes clear on an intuitive level. If you play WildPops slot for free, it is necessary to press the keys:

  • number – the amount of the bet is adjusted using the slider;
  • single arrow – launching spins in manual mode;
  • double – Autoplay ( you can choose from 10 to 1,000 spins).

There is a key with three arrows. After clicking on it, the settings change. “Music” – to adjust the sound volume. “Rules” – to open the page with the rules, “Info” – the payout table. To expand the machine to full screen, just click on the image frame.

RTP (theoretical return) is 96.8%. It shows the probability of winning over a long distance. Only 3.2% of bets go to the casino fund. The rest of the money is distributed among the players in the form of winnings.

Slot’s Technical Info of WildPops Online Slot

In the structure of the WildPops demo, there are 5 reels. You can’t find any expressed lines. The payable combinations are formed in 486 ways. Initially, the pictures on display are located under the scheme 5×3. Then, when testing free online WildPops, the number of rows can increase.

The bet per spin varies from 0.2 to 50 EUR. The number of coins is distributed for the entire session, taking into account the high variance. Instead of the cumulative jackpot, a fixed jackpot is given. Users get a big win when the highest combination is hit. It consists of 5 symbols super high (blue alien). The bet is multiplied by x30 (if you bet the maximum).

There are other groups of symbols in the paytable. For example, high (yellow, green, gray, red, orange, and purple aliens). The low icons include card symbols from nine to ace. Rewards are given for three, four, or five of the same images.

WildPops Slot’s Features

If you WildPops slot free play, it is possible to explore the add-ons. Thanks to them, the game becomes more interesting. There are such bonuses as:

  • Wild (bomb with a characteristic English inscription). The special character is not endowed with its own coefficients. It is only used to replace the unsuccessful pictures. Because of this, the chances of creating a prize combination are increased.
  • Multiplier. There is a counter for multipliers on the left of the reels (starting with x1). It increases after each occurrence of a prize combination. The maximum value is x7. After an unsuccessful reel value, the values are reset.
  • Featuring PopWins™ mechanic. It resembles the cascade mechanic. After forming a winning chain ( it counts from any outermost reel), the pictures included in it explode and are replaced with new ones. There is also an additional row on the screen. By making a bet once, you can receive multiple winnings. In this case, they are summed up.

WildPops slot demo is an opportunity to study the functionality without any real costs. Playing for credits, users assess the chances of falling out of bonuses.

Similar Online Slots

In addition to the WildPops slot machine, the other slots with unique mechanics are also becoming increasingly popular. The AvatarUX company creates them. An important place in the collection is taken by:

If you want to free demo play, it is possible to get acquainted with the themes and graphic characteristics. The control panel remains the same in almost all games of the developer. This is designed to make it easier for users.

mobile slot

WildPops Mobile Slot - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet

WildPops RTP - The Return to Player for this Slot is 96.8%

WildPops Casino List - Where to play WildPops Slot for Real Money Online?

  1. NationalCasino
  2. GetSlots
  3. Spin Samurai
  4. Slots Gallery Casino
  5. Nine Casino
  6. Goodman
  7. Skycrown
  8. ZetCasino
  9. Lucky8
  10. Cresus
  11. Bizzo
  12. NightRush
  13. Avalon78
  14. Ivibet
  15. King Billy Casino
  16. Bitcasino.io
  17. Betchan
  18. Spinia
  19. Mirax
  20. CasinoEuro
  21. Rabona
  22. YOJU
  23. Leo Vegas
  24. 7bitCasino

Other AvatarUX Slots

  1. CherryPop
  2. CherryPop Deluxe
  3. HelioPOPolis
  4. HipHopPop™
  5. LolliPop
  6. LooneyPop
  7. MonkeyPop
  8. PiggyPop
  9. PopRocks
  10. RagingPop
  11. ReefPop
  12. TikiPop
  13. Zombie aPOPalypse
SlotsUp - Free Slots Universe at FacebookSlotsUp slot games at PinterestSlotsUp at TwitterSlotsUp's Slot Games video reviews at Youtube