CasinoEuro Online Casino Review
Casinoeuro has provided gambling entertainment since 2002 and steadily holds leading positions in the European gaming market. More than a hundred thousand users have appreciated the platform’s benefits and stayed loyal visitors and players.
Casinoeuro online casino offers a wide range of entertainment, including various slots, roulette, table, and card games. The attractive white and blue user interface and well-designed site structure allow you to relax and unwind with spinning reels or a game of cards.
Casinoeuro is operated by Betsson Malta Limited and sister sites Betsson, Betsafe, Star Casino, Nordic Bet, and others. The site is legit under two licenses issued by the regulators of Malta and Britain. Gaming software passes regular laboratories TST and SKL checks that exclude cheats and other manipulations with RTP rates.
CasinoEuro Mobile Casino - ✅ Available on all mobile devices: iPhone / iPad / Android phone & tablet
The main advantage of the online casino is an extensive library of games. The site features the best providers who trust their most popular and new products.
The casino developers have made sure that every user can quickly navigate in such a rich assortment. To this end, all the games are divided into categories; they can be seen immediately under the banner:
- Recommended – selecting slots among the best in the collection according to the portal: Reactoonz 2, Starburst, Crypto Gold.
- Slots – this section covers most of the slot machines, among which you can choose the most interesting, for example, Book Of Dead, Legacy of Egypt, Primal Megaways.
- Jackpots – if you’re a high roller and can’t imagine your game without adrenaline, this section will give you a lot of emotions waiting for the biggest prize. You can find Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, and Wild Cats Multiline among the offers.
- Daily Jackpots is a special section for prize hunters, played every day and only the most desperate. These include Wild O’Clock, Dragons Luck, and Gemtastic.
- Casinoeuro Live casino games – for those bored with the land-based site and want to meet with a real croupier. The game is played live but maintains the privacy of each participant.
- Table games – the mesmerizing spin of the roulette wheel, cards falling on the green cloth – all this is available to everyone. Baccarat, Blackjack, different types of roulette, and exclusive games to choose from.
All slots are strictly licensed, and famous brands such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Thunderkick, Red Tiger, IGT, Leander Games, Novomatic, NYX Gaming Group, Play’n Go, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, and others are among the providers.
Most games can be played for free by selecting a demo version. The familiarization mode will allow you to get used to the slot before betting real money. Some players choose the demo to just relax and have fun. However, the demo mode is not available for live sessions, as the live way is designed only on a paid basis.
Since the casino provides gambling to players from different countries, it developed a multi-currency payment acceptance system and a wide choice of operators. You can make a deposit in dollars and euros and in pounds sterling, Swedish and Norwegian kroner, Polish zloty, etc. Among the payment systems, you will find:
- Bank cards – MasterCard, Visa;
- electronic wallets – Neteller, Entropay, and Skrill;
- money transfers.
The minimum deposit amount is $10; the maximum withdrawal can be $100,000 if not a progressive Jackpot. The large amount is broken down and paid out step by step. Withdrawal time largely depends on the selected payment system, as the request in the casino is processed no longer than 24 hours. Cashout is available in the same ways as the deposit. It is worth remembering that crediting funds is possible on the same card or wallet used to deposit the gaming account.
CasinoEuro Casino Bonuses & Promotions
One of the main criteria for choosing a casino is a bonus program by which players judge the attractiveness and benefits of the institution. In turn, the site offers attractive packages, tournaments, promotions that help multiply the initial and subsequent deposits. Let’s start a review of the leading offers, which are valid permanently:
- Welcome offer — a mandatory reward for all newcomers who have created and confirmed their accounts. After making the first deposit, the player gets 100% on top-up to $150. The wager for the bonus is x40, which is not too small for productive wagering;
- Monthly bonus on the first deposit of 30% up to $30. When players deposit funds for the first time in a month, they can get a small but pleasant bonus;;
- loyalty bonus – if the total amount of deposits in the last 60 days has exceeded $ 5000, the gambler receives a reward in the form of 50% to the deposit up to $ 100;
- Invite a friend – if a new user registers by invitation, this user receives $20, and the one who has invited him $40.
The gifts don’t end there, as the casino constantly creates new surprises. Not to miss the information, you should subscribe to a newsletter and check out the promotional banner at the top of the main page.
In the Casinoeuro review, players would like to have more promotional offers from the casino, which indicates an underdeveloped loyalty program. Since the site has a wealth of experience in the iGaming industry and often listens to the opinions of its regular visitors, it is worth hoping for more Casinoeuro promotions.
Making a Casinoeuro casino review, there is an impression of a reliable and honest casino, which still has its merits and shortcomings. Among the first there are:
- multilingual interface – you can choose any of the provided 8 languages;
- a lot of games with Jackpot, the drawing of large sums of money every day;
- decent support, the contacts are open to the players on the site;
- Regular updates to the range of games with obligatory licensing;
- authorization documents from reputable Maltese and British regulators.
The disadvantages include:
- Lack of a well-thought-out loyalty program;
- no Casinoeuro no deposit bonus;
- a long list of banned countries.
On its website, the casino publishes a call for responsible gaming and contacts for connection with exceptional services that provide assistance to gamblers who find themselves in a difficult situation.
You can run slots from your PC and mobile devices with a web browser. The Casinoeuro app is not offered at the moment.