Play Live Craps Online
Playing live craps online will give you the thrill and vibe of a brick-and-mortar casino in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel. With high graphic dice rolling on the screen, you’ll feel like you’re in an actual casino.
While many players love to play live craps online for fun and leisure time, others have already started to make a living out of it. Of course, making a living out of live craps games is no cakewalk. It takes time, patience, experience, strategies, and much more.
With so many online casinos offering software-based, RNG-supported craps games, you can find yourself making money out of this amazing dice game soon. Although you may find baccarat, roulette, and blackjack in any online casino, only a few selected ones offer live dealer craps.
So, want to know how to play live dealer craps online? Or how to choose the best live dealer casinos for craps table? Find your answers here. In this article, you’ll come across what live craps games are, how to play them, live online craps rules, and more.
Top Casinos Offering Live Craps in 2023
Sorry, nothing to display.
Everything You Need to Know About Online Craps Live Dealer
Now you can play craps live at any online casino from the comfort of your home and win big cash prizes. But before you start playing craps live, you must understand the game, how to play it, what rules it entails, and more. So, let’s delve into all the aspects to know about online craps.
What Exactly Is Live Craps as a Game?
The live casino craps game is a lively, highly engaging, and fast-paced dice game that comes with a range of options to place bets and win money. This game is all about predicting the outcome of the roll of the two dice.
Live craps game involves rolling two dice simultaneously to create a point (a number), then rolling the exact number the second time before a seven is rolled. The person who throws the dice at the live craps table is called ‘the shooter.’ When a particular number is marked or highlighted by ‘pucks,’ it indicates the ‘point’ of the game.
Online live craps games from top providers like Evolution and Microgaming are always easier to understand and simpler to play. Not only that, but these games also keep updating you about the potential winnings for the subsequent dice throw.
Live Craps Rules
The rules for playing craps live dealers are always the same, whether in a land-based casino or an online gambling site. Here are the fundamental rules you should know about:
- Place a Wager First: Every live craps game starts with a pass-line bet. Here, you can wager on whether the dice will end up on a 7,11, or 2,3, or 12 (don’t pass), or both.
- Roll The Dice: The shooter will roll the dice for the first time in the game, and this roll is referred to as the ‘come out roll.’
- Check Your Initial Wagers: The pass line bets get an immediate victory when the come-out roll result is an 11 or a 7. Don’t pass bets when the dice ends up on a combined 2,3 or 12. In the event that the dice ends up on another number, the don’t pass bets and pass bets will still remain in effect for subsequent dice rolls.
- Make Your Point: The come-out roll establishes any other numbers (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) that the dice land on as the ‘point’ on the craps table. Up until the rolling of the point number or the rolling of a 7, the game will continue to be played (along with your pass or don’t pass bets).
- Increase The Wagers: Once a point has been determined, place a wager on the dice reaching the point, ending up on other numbers, or losing everything by ending up on 7.
- Keep Up The Shoot: Until the shooter lands on the point or a 7, they will continue to throw the dice. You’ll also have the option to continue betting.
- Close The Round: If the point gets rolled before 7, every pass-line bet will succeed. However, if a 7 is rolled prior to the point, every pass line wager will lose, and every don’t pass bet will win.
Even though these are only a few fundamental guidelines, you may improve your gameplay by learning more about the wagers and payouts to gamble like an expert the next time you play online live craps.
How to Play Live Dealer Craps Online
Online craps with a live dealer are similar or identical to other online table games. The primary distinction is the timing between every dice roll. Once you take a seat, follow the steps listed here:
Step 1: Open a Casino Account & Add Money
Join a reputable online casino that provides live dealer games. And since live dealer games do not offer free play, it will become mandatory to make a deposit.
Step 2: Go To The Live Craps Table & Find a Seat
Navigate to the live dealer tab and search for live craps options. Click on the game’s logo to select a seat at the craps table.
Step 3: Place Your Wager
During the betting session, you can place chips (wagers) in the betting area displayed on the screen, irrespective of time.
Step 4: Observe The Dice Roll
There won’t be any need for a button press to throw the dice when you play live dealer craps. Conversely, the dealer or automated shooter rolls them once every 15 to 20 seconds.
Step 5: Determined Who Won & Who Lost
The dealer announces the outcomes of the dice roll, and the computer program pays the winners instantly. Bets that lose will be removed from the table.
Pros and Cons of Live Craps Online
- High Odds: The house advantage (edge) for the don’t pass, pass line, don’t come, and come roll bets ranges from 1.35% to 1.41%. When playing live dealer craps, all you need to do is the time when to place your chips on winning wagers and let the game play out.
- Other Players: Similar bets are made by many players at the craps table. This fosters a spirit of unity where every player is rooting for the same outcome.
- Live Streaming Options: Live dealer craps games remove uncertainty from the table with several chat features, camera angles, common bets, and valuable coaching. When playing, you’ll feel more at ease, but don’t be afraid to make inquiries with the dealer. They are there for that reason.
- Need To Wager More Than Initial Wager: Since you need to make a greater stake than your initial investment, odds bets can be costly.
- Odd Bets Can Drain Your Bankroll: As odd bets frequently need you to be multifold at our stake, you’ll be compelled to place higher bets.
- Odds Bet Get Affected By The House Edge From The Initial Wager: The online casino gets a little advantage when betting on either the Don’t Pass Line or the Pass Line. No matter if your odds bets are independent of a house edge, the house still holds a slight advantage over the total amount of your wager.
Types of Live Craps Games
Although various types of live craps games are available in the best online casinos, this section will discuss the three major types — Bank, Crapless, and Simplified Craps.
This table represents the necessary info about them.
|Bank Craps||It is the most popular kind of craps and is sometimes referred to as just “craps.” That’s because it was created specifically for online use and has been acknowledged as the standard benchmark by all casinos worldwide.|
|Crapless Craps||There isn’t a “don’t pass” wager in this craps game. The criteria for the ‘pass’ bet are also different because 11 is not a certain conclusion. Playing this live craps game variation essentially amounts to trading one sure winner for three losers.|
|Simplified Craps||Here, rolling a certain number will result in victory. The player wins when they roll a 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, or 12. Nevertheless, when they roll a 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9, they lose.|
How To Choose The Right Online Casino To Play Live Craps
When choosing the right online casino to enjoy a secure and convenient experience, you must consider several aspects.
When selecting a gambling website to play live craps online, keep the following things in mind:
When it comes to online gambling, safety becomes the topmost priority. You must find an online casino approved and regulated by a reliable agency, such as the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
Choose the website with advanced SSL encryption technology and other security measures to ensure your private and financial data stay safe.
If you want something other than traditional craps, consider visiting a website offering virtual sports. Since virtual sports mimic real sporting events, you can place bets on the outcomes of virtual activities like cricket, tennis, horse racing, or football.
Since online casino games are always engaging and enjoyable, look for a gambling site offering various games and features. Apart from live craps, search for other authentic online casino games like roulette, blackjack, and slots. Also, choose a platform that offers live dealer games other than craps.
A proper user interface is necessary for an enjoyable online gambling experience. Select an online casino with simple, seamless navigation, clear menus, and simple-to-understand controls. Ensure the website is mobile and desktop-friendly so you can play wherever and whenever you choose.
Check out the gambling website’s early withdrawal rules. Early cashouts give you more control and flexibility because they enable you to cash out your winnings prior to the end of the game.
You can also select the best online casino for live craps that best fits your requirements by reading online reviews and comparing numerous online casinos for craps.
Look for casinos with an excellent track record for offering safe and enjoyable gaming experiences, trustworthy reputations, and positive customer reviews.
Top Software providers that make Live Craps games
|Evolution||The thrilling and distinctive online version of Craps that devotees of this storied game have been yearning for is Evolution Craps.|
|Pragmatic Play Live||You can play live craps In casinos that offer Pragmatic live casino software.|
|Ezugi||In Ezugi live craps (live Sic Bo), three dice are placed and shaken in a glass dome, and players need to predict and bet on the outcomes.|
How do you play craps?
Playing live craps is easy and fun. It involves rolling two dice to create a point or a number and then rolling the same number before rolling a seven. The “point” of the game is indicated when a number is denoted by “pucks” (or pucks).
You can learn the steps involved in playing craps online from this article: https://www.slotsup.com/blog/how-to-play-craps.
What is the best craps strategy to win?
The optimal craps strategy depends on wagers that reduce the house advantage and give players the greatest chance of winning. We advise players to place the least wager on Don’t Pass/Pass Line/Don’t Pass bets, lay the odds, and bet the maximum amount while minimizing the house advantage.
Want to learn more about the best craps strategies? Give this article a read: https://www.slotsup.com/blog/best-craps-strategies.
How do craps odds work?
The ‘odds bet’ is a wager that one can only place once a point is thrown in a game of craps. Essentially, wagers are placed on a number other than 7 appearing on the dice before it does. Check this article on
https://www.slotsup.com/blog/craps-odds-payouts-explained to learn and dig more on craps odds.
Can you make a living playing craps?
Yes, you can make a living playing craps. All you have to do is plan properly, strategize according to the latest trends, and have patience. With the right strategy and proper analytics insight, you can make money on a regular basis from the craps game variations.
What is the difference between live craps and online craps?
When playing live craps, toss the dice with just one hand and ensure they land on the table’s rear wall. You only need to press one button to roll the perfect dice when playing online craps. Want to learn more about craps? Check this article here: https://www.slotsup.com/craps.