Live Casino Online
Live casinos where you can play such games as blackjack, baccarat or roulette with live dealers was something unimaginable even a few years ago. But as of 2017 thanks to the rapid development of gambling software live dealer casinos became a reality combining the best features of both land based and regular online casinos. Could one imagine back in 1994 when the first online casino was launched that very soon one would be able to play for real money with real human being from one’s mobile phone and make deposits in cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.
In our live casino online guide we have gathered all the information you need to get started to gamble at top live casinos. We will also show you how to distinguish between trusted and rigged live casinos, a skill that is invaluable in today’s oversaturation of online operators.
While reading our guide you will be also able to compare all the pros and cons of different live casino websites. We will review different game types currently available at these casino venues and provide you with a list of the live dealer operators on the web which are using software from the top providers such as Playtech and Ezugi.
In our reviews you will learn more about what are the bonus offers that live dealer sites propose to their newcomers. While trying to attract players live online casino establishments try to seduce them with some special sign up offers so that it is very important to understand what features you should look for to get most of these bonuses for not to be misguided by their surface value.
Besides all of the above mentioned you will get an understanding of the right betting strategies to choose for winning real money at a live dealer casino.
Best Live Casino Sites 2017
Live Dealer Casinos for Real Money
In the best live casino online gambling for real money is the only possible option since there is no free demo mode available with a human croupier. That is why it is so important from the very beginning to choose the right online gambling place. However sometimes it is difficult to distinguish between a rigged real money live casino and a safe and legit one. But believe us it does take a lot of time to get an understanding of those basic features that you should check before opting for a particular online live casino.
We strongly recommend you to get acquainted with the checklist that we always use when monitoring for rigged online gambling sites. Do not forget that when playing in live online casino real money is at stake and in order to win some cash you need to be sure that no one is going to cheat you out of your winnings.
How We Choose Best Live Casinos?
When choosing the live dealer casino we recommend you to use the following checklist:
- First of all, check whether the online live casino you are going to play at has an appropriate license. The best live dealer casinos have licenses issued by authoritative gambling jurisdictions such as Malta, Gibraltar or the UK Gambling Commission if we are talking about Europe-based online gambling operators or New Jersey when it comes to US operators.
- The site should have the eCOGRA certificate to prove that the Random Number Generator that is being used is safe. eCOGRA is a renowned testing agency which strives to protect the rights of online gamblers all around the globe and all the best online live dealer casinos have its sign at their websites.
- If you really want to fully use all those opportunities that arise when we are talking about the best live casinos then you should check whether the website you are considering to play at is compatible with mobile devices. It is the fantastic opportunity to play whenever and wherever you want using your mobile device that top live casinos offer to their users.
- Another important feature whose presence can testify that a particular gambling site belongs to the list of the best online live casinos is its game portfolio. If one can choose among different types of games it is a sure sign that this casino is a top live casino.
- This is also a trustworthy software from such companies as Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt etc. that best online casinos with live dealers prefer to use.
- It will be natural to conclude that the best live casino will hire the best dealers. If you see that croupier looks like this is his or her first day at job than reasonable doubts should arise concerning the safety of this casino.
- The best online live casino venues tend to have responsive customer support and chat option. Many questions can arise when playing especially concerning the paying processes. That is why at the best live casinos online multilanguage 24/7 support is the feature you should look for if you want your questions to be answered in a timely manner.
- Fast payouts are another feature that the best live dealer casino can boast with. If you have already played at online gambling sites you should know how frustrating it sometimes is to wait for as long as a week to receive your winnings due to delays caused by the payment system the player has chosen.
- And of course these are special bonuses that distinguish the best online casino with live dealer from gambling sites where your chances to win real cash are low.
Top Live Casinos by Country
We have prepared special tables with the top online operators available for players from the countries with the biggest shares in online gambling industry. One of the most important question to answer before starting to gamble is whether you are legally allowed to play at all.
It is sometimes very difficult for players to understand whether it is legal for them to gamble online in their country of residence. This issue often turns out to be complicated and confusing even in jurisdictions where local government has introduced specific laws in regards to online gambling. There are only a few places in the world where unambiguous legal regulations exist in this area.
It must be said that in most countries where online gambling prohibitions are introduced, they are aimed rather at local online operators or payment institutions than at online players. However, in some jurisdiction where the regulations are not that clear this general principle may not apply.
To make sure that you are not doing anything illegal while playing with live dealers we recommend you to choose only those providers which are a part of a larger (publicly licensed) company.
Definitely, if you choose to play in, say, William Hill online live casino or 32red live casino, you should not worry about any legal issues. These online gambling giants do have enough resources to determine whether they can or cannot operate in the jurisdiction where you are located. Likewise, Redbet live casino or William Hill live casino are officially available for UK residents since they are licensed by local Gambling Commission. On the other hand, such online operators as Mr Green live casino or 888 live casino openly state that US players are not permitted.
Best Live Casinos in US
In regards to online gambling in general and in particular to live dealer casino USA legislation is not that clear. The pass of UIGEA (the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act) in 2006 made it illegal for US based financial institutions to conduct transactions related to online gambling. However, when playing in live casino USA residents should nevertheless be confident that they are not trespassing any laws especially given the fact that in, for example, New Jersey it is a legally approved activity.
Best Live Casinos in Canada
When trying to regulate the operations of online casino websites including live casino Canada shows even less clarity than the US. Although internet gambling operators are prohibited to work on the territory of Canada in some native reserves such as for example Kahnawake they are completely legal. However, for Canadians wanting to play in live dealer casino Canada laws do not make it explicitly illegal to play at offshore online casino sites. The situation even turns out to be paradoxical since these are such places as Kahnawake where the offshore operators tend to base their servers.
Best Live Casinos in UK
When we are considering the legal status of live dealer casino UK can boast with the most transparent and relaxed laws in this regard since online gambling is completely legal in this country. However, in 2014 in order to make stricter rules for online operators including for those who offer such an option as live casino UK government obliged them to pay higher taxes and get a license from local Gambling Commission.
Best Live Casinos in Australia
Being one of the first countries in the world which tried to regulate the legal status of online gambling including live casino Australia is the place where it is quite difficult for local gambling operators to get a license. However, as studies show local residents are more eager to play at offshore online casino websites. With introducing in September 2017 even stricter rules for online operators including live dealer casino Australia made but another step towards harsher regulation of local, gambling market.
Best Live Casinos in New Zealand
Among the countries where it is straightforwardly legal to play in live dealer casino New Zealand stands out as being one where local citizens are explicitly allowed to gamble online but only at foreign casinos since for local gambling operators including live casino New Zealand government made very strict rules prohibiting their operations.
Best Live Casinos in Germany
Being one of those EU countries where there is a legal war against online casino venues including live casino Germany has banned local operators. But as is the case in other countries, when it comes to playing in offshore online casino sites including live dealer casino Germany’s residents may stay assured that it is a legal activity in their country.
Live Casino Deposit Methods
Deciding which payment method to choose for making deposits and withdrawing money is vital for your gambling experience. It can be a tough choice since it is often the case that in a particular live casino deposit methods are accepted that are not available in your country of residence and vice versa. And you should carefully weigh all the pros and cons of choosing a payment method that you have not been familiar with before.
The situation can become even more complicated when it comes to live casino withdrawal methods. It can take much longer for you to receive your winnings depending on which payment method you choose. Besides that, sometimes those methods which are ideal for making deposits are simply unavailable for withdrawing money.
That is why we recommend you to attentively read the payment method section of your gambling site and take into account the following characteristics.
Of course there are many live casinos that accept debit cards as a traditionally safe and relatively fast payment method. But the fees in live casinos that accept MasterCard or Visa can be higher than in the case of other payment methods. That is why you should also consider some emerging e-payment methods which are described below which are becoming more popular among the online gamblers.
Besides, if you are the US resident in some MasterCard live casino as well as in Visa live casino you will not be able to use these payment methods since they have been prohibited to be used in gambling transactions by local legislation.
E-wallets are another popular payment method often used for online gambling due to their anonymity, low fees and convenience.
First, you should check what variety of e-wallet is supported in your online casino. If some live casino accept PayPal other prefer to use Skrill. There are also many live online casinos that accept Neteller as the only e-payment option.
Second, make sure whether a particular e-wallet is accepted both for making deposits and withdrawal. In some cases, it can turn out that in a live casino PayPal cannot be used to withdraw your winnings or if your withdrawal method is Skrill live casinos will not be able to arrange the transaction of money as quickly as say in case of debit cards.
If you do not want to spend more than a limited sum of money you can buy yourself a prepaid card of such providers as PaysafeCard, Neosurf or Entropay. The principle behind this payment method is the same as in mobile vouchers. However, you can use prepaid cards only for making deposits since they cannot be used to withdraw your winnings.
Given the recent Bitcoin boom, there is no wonder that nowadays online casino sites are adding cryptocurrencies to their payment method and in a bitcoin casino live croupier option can often be found.
In live casino bitcoin becomes more and more popular everyday due to anonymity of transaction and low fees. In order to play a bitcoin live casino you just need to set up your BTC wallet.
Mobile Live Casinos
What can be more exciting than the ability to gamble on the go at a mobile live casino? Just imagine that you can play your favorite games including roulette whenever and wherever you want enjoying the company of a pleasantly looking croupier. But in order to be able to play in a live casino on mobile device you should first check whether there is such an option at the online casino.
Usually if the online casino itself can be played at mobile devices there also should be a live casino mobile version available. In order to gamble in a live casino iPhone, Android or Blackberry devices can be used. However, your internet connection should be fast enough for the streaming to be of a good quality.
Live Casino Games
The live casino games all have their origin in brick-and-mortar casino world. They can be regarded as a full-fledged substitute for visiting a land-based casino somewhere in Las Vegas since in online casino live games you interact with a human croupier. The only difference with land based casino is that when playing online live casino games there will be no free snacks and drinks provided. In the same time live dealer casino games are ideal for social interaction where you can comfortably chat with the croupier and other players while staying anonymously. For to play live casino games you don’t need to have a face-to-face contact with others. Gambling in live online casino games means that you can see the croupier but he or she does not see you. That is why among other modes of playing in casino live games are the optimal choice for introverts.
Live Casino Games Types
There are many types of games that have recently found their way into the live dealer mode of gambling. Below we explain what are their rules, odds and specific features compared to their online counterparts.
Unlike its regular online version live casino roulette is so arranged as to give the most realistic touch to the game through real time interactions with players and dealers. Online live roulette casino game as a rule is broadcasted from a land-based casino or studio.
When it comes to roulette live casino operators follow exactly the same rules as in a land-based casino.
In online casino live roulette is played in several variations which differ in their wheel layout resulting in different odds. There is only one zero pocket in European Roulette, whereas in American variation of this game there are two zeroes. Consequently, your odds to win are higher in European Roulette since the chance that your ball hits zero is twice lower (1/37) than in American Roulette (2/38).
Unfortunately, live roulette casinos are not available for free play so if you want to practice how to play in this game give yourself a try at a demo version of some regular online casino.
The first difference between playing live dealer casino blackjack as opposed to its online version is that in this case the minimal bets will usually be higher. However, live blackjack online operators can present you with real guarantees that there is no cheating going on. For example, the best live blackjack casino operators put a TV in the background to prove that the game is being played in real time.
You should also make sure that you have a fast and reliable Internet connection and carefully read the online casino live blackjack Terms & Conditions since different casino websites may handle the situation when a player is disconnected from the web in different ways. In case of internet disconnection in live casino blackjack online game is interrupted and the player automatically has to stand.
Besides that, electronic version of this game differs from online casino live blackjack in the winning odds. Although your overall chances of winning in live blackjack online casino are 50:50, these are some carefully nuanced rules such, as the fact that the croupier wins even if both the player and the croupier exceed 21, that tip the edge in favor of casino. In electronic version of this game these rules are more favorable towards the players than in even in the best online live blackjack casino venues.
What makes live casino baccarat so special if compared with its regular online version is that it allows you to gamble at a table with many other players.
In live baccarat online casino cards are dealt by croupier. During the game players can talk with the dealer and between each other through a chat box.
Rules in live baccarat casinos are the same as in any other playing mode. Two hands, namely the “banker” hand and the “player” hand, are dealt. At the beginning of the game the player should make a bet on either of this two hands or on a tie. The hand whose value is bigger wins. The value of a hand is counted by adding together the values of every card in it.
Usually it is the social aspect of baccarat live casino that is important for players. That is why live dealer baccarat online casino which offer Skype video of their players are the optimal choice for those who like seeing the drama of others win.
In online casino live baccarat real money winnings can be relatively big if you avoid the ‘Tie’ bet whose house edge is as big as 14.36%. While the house edge of the banker bet is 1.06% and that of the player bet – 1.24%.
In live poker you can still make the same actions and digitally select your bet values as in electronic version of this game, however, the overall atmosphere is more that of a brick-and-mortar casino. The biggest difference that one can experience in live poker casinos if compared with their regular online counterparts is the increase in the amount of time for completing a hand.
The second biggest difference is that in live casino poker croupier is shuffling and dealing cards instead of the random number generator. The latter fact reduces the possibility of cheating.
The rules do not differ significantly between different playing modes. However, any variation of poker requires a lot of effort and practice to calculate your odds.
Live Casino Hold’em
Live Casino Texas Hold'em is one of the most popular poker variations available online. You start playing by making an initial bet. After that you are dealt two cards with three community cards lying face up.
To continue playing you need to double the stake of your original bet. If you make the call bet, you will be dealt a two more community cards at the table. After that your hand will be compared with that of the dealer. You will lose all your bets if the croupier has a better hand.
In this game there is no place for bluffing, complex calculations or sophisticated rules. Your live casino hold'em strategy is to determine which hands are worth folding and which are worth playing.
Live Money Wheel
Live Money Wheel attracts both seasoned players and newbies alike thanks to the fact that it is extremely easy to play and it has probably the simplest rules if compared to any other game.
A human croupier spins a large vertically mounted wheel with differently colored segments having 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 40 numbers on them. Players simply try to guess the number they think the wheel will stop on by betting on it. If the player turns to be lucky enough to make the correct guess he wins an award which is multiplied correspondingly (e.g. 1 to 1, 2 to 1, 5 to 1 and so on).
There are also bonus spin multiplier segments in live casino money wheel which can substantially increase the amount of your payouts.
Live Casino Software
There are many famous e-gaming providers such as Microgaming, Playtech, and NetEnt that also offer their own live dealer casino software. However, besides them there are online live casino software development companies who specialize purely in developing these kind of gaming solutions. Some live casino software providers have special studios, while other prefer table streaming from famous land-based casino venues. Below we give a detailed overview of all the major companies in this sector for you to decide which live casino software provider best suits your needs and tastes.
Evolution Gaming was established in 2006. As of today it has three studios (in Latvia, Malta and Romania) with almost 300 tables and some 1000 dealers. There is an extensive language support in all Evolution Gaming live casino venues.
Evolution Gaming live casinos are probably the most famous of its kind. Each year since 2010 until now it has been recognized as the Live Casino Supplier of the Year by the eGaming Review Magazine B2B Awards. The list of Evolution live casino games is also impressive ranging from different types of poker, and money wheel to several varieties of roulette.
Operating since 1999 Playtech has its headquarter in the Isle of Man with branch offices throughout the world. The number of their employees has recently reached 1000 most of whom are engaged in developing new gambling software solutions.
Three Playtech live casino studios operate in Latvia, Philippines and Romania. The company also streams tables from brick-and-mortar venues such as Casino Gran Madrid in Spain. Playtech is offering one the most comprehensive range of games including roulette satisfying both European and Asian gambling tastes.
This online game giant was established in 1994. Its headquarters is in the Isle of Man. Microgaming is famous for launching the first progressive jackpot in 1998 and for being the first operator who paid $1,000,000 online jackpot payout. So far this company has paid out €465 million in online jackpots. It has developed 800 unique RNG games and over 225 mobile games.
In 2006 they launched their first studio in Canada offering baccarat to be played with human croupier. Since then they have somewhat enriched their range of games by adding roulette, blackjack and hold’em poker. One of the limitations of Microgaming live casino venues is that only English speaking dealers are available there.
Extreme Live Gaming
This company was founded in 2013. In 2014 it became a part of the Novomatic Group, an Austrian gaming giant whose annual revenues is about €2 billion. Since then a live casino Extreme Live Gaming studio was founded in London offering an impressive range of fantastically presented games.
Recently they have started streaming from several well-known brick-and-mortar venues, including Casino Admiral in Gibraltar offering a multi language support.
Net Entertainment was formed back in 1996 and launched its first online website in 2000. NetEnt currently employs some 500 people in Sweden and Malta.
However, the first NetEnt online live casino started operating only in 2013, and the range of online human croupier games this provider offers is not that wide as one would expect and includes only blackjack and roulette. However, in NetEnt live dealer casinos one can find English, German and Norwegian speaking dealers operating from the Malta-based studio.
Portomaso Gaming has been operating since 2007 and is famous for having stream tables in the Malta-based Portomaso and Oracle. It also has separate studios within the Portomaso Casino. Although the range of games is not very wide and includes only Baccarat, European Roulette and Blackjack, their quality is very high. In live casino Portomaso only English language is currently supported.
Israel-based based Ezugi became the first provider in history to deliver table streams from within a US casino. In August 2016 Ezugi has supplied its technology to the Gold Nugget Casino in Atlantic City and began offering live roulette, blackjack and baccarat to New Jersey gamblers.
This provider also has studios in Bulgaria, Belgium and Costa Rica as well as live stream tables within a Cambodian land based casino. In Ezugi live casino English and Spanish languages are supported.
Vivo Gaming is a Laos based online operator which was established 8 years ago. It has a studio in Costa Rica and table streaming from Naka Palace Entertainment Hotel Resort in Laos. The range of games one can play at Vivo live casino is quite wide. The company even claims that it has a craps table meaning that it is the only provider of a human croupier version of this game.
Lucky Streak live casino studio is based in Latvia. It is a small studio with less than ten tables in total.
The peculiar feature of this small operator is that Lucky Streak offers games of its own development and does not use services of any of the above mentioned platforms.
Three games are offered: European Roulette, Baccarat and Blackjack. All the tables are presently available only between 8am and 2am CET.
Live Casino Bonuses
In the best live casino bonuses are frequently offered to attract all those newcomers willing to try out a new online casino. It must be said that although live croupier games including roulette cannot be played in demo versions these are the special kind of live dealer casino bonus they offer that provides online gamblers with a chance to try it out for free.
Below we describe all the different types of live casino bonus you can encounter when choosing the online casino including such a special variety thereof as no deposit live casino bonus. Besides that, we also give you some tips following which you will be able to quickly recognize all the different nuances related to casino live bonus.
The most popular bonuses you can find in live dealer games including roulette are deposit bonuses. You will be offered some percentage of your deposit for free depending on the amount of money you have deposited. So, for example, if you see a 100% deposit bonus up to $1000, it means that the bonus you receive will be the same if you deposit $1000 or less. However, if you deposit more than $1000 you will get a bonus of exactly $1000.
You should carefully read the terms and conditions for using live casino sign up bonus. Since usually there are some restrictions in regards to the sum of winnings you can take away if you play using the live casino sign up offers. If you won $250 off a $25 bonus and there is a $100 cap, then $100 is all that you can keep.
There also are the so called play-through requirements when you have to play the game a certain amount of times before you can cash out. For example, if your live casino welcome bonus is $20 and there is a 25x wagering requirement, it means that your play-through is at least $500 before you can cash out your winnings. Generally speaking, you should look for bonus offers with lower playthrough (somewhat between 20 or 25 rather than 50).
You should take to considerations that in roulette the bets you place with a human croupier will not always contribute to fully clear the bonus which is given as part of live casino welcome offer. This can be explained by the fact that roulette tends to have a lower house edge than many other live games and it is often the case that live croupier roulette bets will only contribute 25% or less to clearing the bonus.
At live gambling websites apart from welcome bonuses you will often see a minimum deposit requirement for signing up.
No Deposit Bonus
In live casino no deposit bonuses for new players are that very feature that especially attracts many online gamblers. Among the most popular bonuses of this type one can name no deposit live roulette and no deposit live blackjack. To claim these bonuses one just needs to create an account at a particular live casino and follow the relevant instructions. No deposit bonuses are completely free and are meant for you to try out the games without depositing a cent of your money. Besides that, in live casino no deposit bonus has its expiry date so that you should be attentive enough not to miss it.
Basically no deposit bonus is a free cash or chips which are issued to the newly signed up player. Their amount can differ depending on operator and the type of game you choose. For some games there might be no such bonuses at all. The size of no deposit bonuses is usually smaller than in case of other types of bonuses offered in live croupier games including roulette and they tend to have a larger playthrough requirement.
You will not be obliged to make any deposits in case you lose the bonus money. No deposit bonus simply give you a free taste of a particular casino. Live gambling sites usually establish a maximum limit of wins that can be gained from these offers and some will require you to eventually make a deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.
Live Casino FAQ
- Below we have gathered all the questions that the players often ask us. We did our best to answer them in a way that clearly and fully shows how live casino websites operate.
- What is live casino?
- Playing online in a live casino means that it is a human being that runs the game. This all is happening in real time via a live video streaming with the camera being focused on the croupier so that you can easily track all of his or her movements to check any cheating. The player can make bets via a console on his computer device while chatting with croupier.
- What's the difference between live and regular online casinos?
- In regular online casino sites random number generators are used so that the outcomes of the game are completely random whereas in live casino websites it is a human being that spins the roulette or shuffles cards. In theory the results in both cases should be the same but only in a long run.
- Is live casino safe to play?
- The operator should be licensed by authoritative entities and the software that is being used for reading cards should be tested by relevant agencies. There is also a pit boss present in the room whom you can address with disputes. All the movements of the croupier are transparent during the streaming thanks to camera.
- Do I have to download a special casino app?
- It depends on your device and on the variety of play mode options that your operator supports. Usually live casino is available in browser when played on desktop whereas if you prefer mobile devices more often than not you will have to download an app.
- Can I play live casino in demo mode?
- No, you cannot play it in demo mode. Live croupier games including roulette are factually a virtual replica of brick-and-mortar casino. Now, can you imagine something like a demo mode in a land based casino? Demo modes are possible at regular online casino websites where it is the software which you are dealing with.
- What live casino games can I play?
- The three most popular live croupier games that one can find online are roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Besides that, players can also sometimes find operators that offer live croupier Texas Hold’em and other forms of poker as well as live croupier Sic Bo and Craps.
- What is the best time to play at live casino?
- Some people may tell you that there is some special time that is the best for playing in a live casino. It simply is not true. The fact that in the evening there are more people playing in land based gambling venues can be explained by mere convenience.
- Can I chat with live dealers?
- In live casino you definitely can communicate with the dealer through a text chat or vocally. However, the dealer cannot see you while you can see him or her. One important thing to keep in mind when playing at live casino websites is that female dealers’ dress-code is far more relaxed than in land based casino establishments to distract the players` attention.
- How many tables can I play at a time?
- Unlike in brick-and-mortar gambling casino when playing in online live croupier casino you are given the opportunity to choose playing at more than one game at the same time. However, remember that you have only limited time for betting and you can lose your seat.
- What if the stream connection was lost?
- In live gambling venues games cannot be paused due to some technical failure. That is why disconnection policies are a very important section at live dealer websites that every future player should carefully read. However usually you will not be affected other than not seeing the outcome of your current bet directly in real time.
- How much time do I have to make a bet at live casino?
- Longer time between deals is one of that thing that is often being complained about when it comes to live dealer games. Initially it might look useful, but after a while it becomes irritating. Typically, players are given as much as 30 seconds to lay their bets.
- What are low limits tables?
- Table limit is the minimum and the maximum bet that you can make. When the table limit is high it means that only small bets are allowed to be made. Lower table limits are meant more for recreational players whose bankrolls are small. In live casino where they game flow is slower due to human factor one easily can find high limits tables.
- What are high limits tables?
- When the table limit is high it means that big bets are allowed to be made. If you are a serious player and want to make huge bets, then live croupier website is a place for you to play since table limits are high here unlike in regular online casino.
- What if live dealer cheated?
- At live dealer websites there is no reason to panic when you notice that the dealer has cheated. First of all, thanks to a live connection you can manage your disputes in an eye-blink by addressing the pitboss or manager without having to wait for a couple of hours for your case to be resolved. The nice thing about live casino is that they can easily decide to even give you a free chip to apologize for mistake they made.
- Is live casino rigged?
- Since top operators which have passed all the required checks in authoritative gambling jurisdiction give special importance to the obtained licenses they will be unlikely to put their reputation at risk and resort to cheating their players. Besides losing their license rigged live casino also risk to be legally punished. So you first of all should check whether the live dealer operator you choose to play at has all the required licenses and whether its reputation is crystal clear.
As you can see with the advent of live dealer websites online gamblers got an opportunity to have a nearly brick-and-mortar casino experience from the comfort of their homes or on the go from their mobile devices. In our guide we have presented all the information you need to safely enter the world of live casinos. It is left up to you to pick the gambling venue that suits you best, choose the most appropriate payment method and start playing the games you feel will bring you the most luck.